Spooks Forum
Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? (/thread-468.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - femaleBertieWooster - 20-12-2009 06:44 PM

(20-12-2009 06:39 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  I guess it depends on what your definition of "relationship" is. I wouldn't have termed it so -- desperate shagging, maybe.

For the win!

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - HellsBells - 20-12-2009 06:46 PM

So cynical Big Grin. Maybe at first but don't you think it has developed beyond that.

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - YourFutureMuse - 20-12-2009 06:49 PM

(20-12-2009 06:39 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  I guess it depends on what your definition of "relationship" is. I wouldn't have termed it so -- desperate shagging, maybe.

Noooo its definitely more than that Undecided I think haha, even if she is just using him..

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - lwhite53 - 20-12-2009 11:17 PM

I'm not sure you can really call it a relationship if it's built on playing each other. He may have moved on to another level, but she hasn't.

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - age1021 - 20-12-2009 11:33 PM

(20-12-2009 06:49 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  

Noooo its definitely more than that Undecided I think haha, even if she is just using him..

I just re-watched Episode 5 and I think that's when the seeds of doubt began to take place in Lucas's mind. There is a scene where they are discussing Collville near a riverbank and he seems rather cold to her. Giving a fake smile and just walking away after their conversation.

So I am going to disagree with you on saying their relationship was more than shagging. Well, if you mean more in the sense of cat and mouse okay....does that make sense? Thud

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - YourFutureMuse - 21-12-2009 01:29 AM

It makes sense Smile
But if it was just shagging why didn't she kill him at the end of episode 6?

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - lwhite53 - 21-12-2009 04:32 AM

(21-12-2009 01:29 AM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  It makes sense Smile

Good question. I think she didn't want to burn bridges if she didn't have to. MI5 (in the person of Ros most likely) would have hunted her down to the ends of the earth if she had killed him, at which point she would have lost any usefulness she had to Nightingale, so would have lost their protection.

As it is, she's not MI5's favorite person but they're not going to waste time and resources going after her. And as she likely left the UK after her cover was blown, she's really become MI6's problem.

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - femaleBertieWooster - 21-12-2009 04:43 AM

(21-12-2009 04:32 AM)lwhite53 Wrote:  

Good question. I think she didn't want to burn bridges if she didn't have to. MI5 (in the person of Ros most likely) would have hunted her down to the ends of the earth if she had killed him, at which point she would have lost any usefulness she had to Nightingale, so would have lost their protection.

As it is, she's not MI5's favorite person but they're not going to waste time and resources going after her. And as she likely left the UK after her cover was blown, she's really become MI6's problem.

OMG, if she shows up in a Bond movie romancing one of my other obsessions Daniel Craig, I will really throw a fit.

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - LucasNorthFan - 21-12-2009 07:37 AM

(21-12-2009 04:43 AM)femaleBertieWooster Wrote:  
(21-12-2009 04:32 AM)lwhite53 Wrote:  

OMG, if she shows up in a Bond movie romancing one of my other obsessions Daniel Craig, I will really throw a fit.

LOL!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Don't worry, we'll have MI5 take good care of her in ep 8 Tongue (or at least I *really* hope so! Shy )

LNF Smile

RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe? - Lucasfan - 21-12-2009 01:54 PM

Spoiler: show
I still think we might be on for a real surprise about them this week...

I just wish I knew what it would be!

[Image: ROTFLMAO.gif]