Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe?
13-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe?
Do you dig Lucas and Sarah as a couple? Or do you think they are the worst couple ever....since Adam and Anna? Or Tom and Christine?

Feel free to rant here.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2009, 02:08 PM
RE: Lucas and Sarah - fan or foe?
Awful partnership - I feel sorry for RA as he had previously said in interviews what an amazing spark there was btw C2.0 and Lucas, and that it was very steamy, don't see it myself. RA can smoulder at her as much as he likes but he's not getting anything back from her apart from baby doll make up, dodgy accent, a wonky nose and a tendency to pull a gun on him. Dodgy

[Image: kirmosig.png]
13-12-2009, 03:15 PM
I don't like them together, they don't have chemistry, and I can't see what this relationship gives to the show. I do think is Christine 2.0 fault, because I like Lucas interaction with the rest of the team.

I believed Christine and Tom love story, I felt sorry for them, even though, I wasn't very fond of them but they didn't annoy me. As for Anna and Adam... at least it was interesting to see how all ended up...

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
13-12-2009, 03:25 PM
I don't really have an opinion on them - I just sort of accept that they were in a relationship, now they're not. I'm not entirely sure if they needed a chemistry anyway, I don't think it was meant to be showing true love (:coughs: Harry and Ruth). And I promise not to mention HR again on this thread as I know it's about Lucas and Sarah...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
13-12-2009, 03:46 PM
If there's no chemistry between them, at least they could find a way to make me believe their "relationship" or why they became involved because I don't get it (ok to cover some needs would be) but what they were selling us (or what I thought) is that Lucas was "in love" (sort of). And as for Christine 2.0 I'm not sure what they want us to believe, if the answer is that she's "in love", they're doing it pretty bad.
(I put in love in inverted comas for an obvious reason :coughs: HR -> quoting almh)

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
13-12-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm feeling the Lucas love - RA could develop chemistry with a block of wood, it's C2.0, I'm sure she's a talented actress in other things but she's woefully miscast in this role Dodgy

13-12-2009, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2009 03:56 PM by almh.)
I don't suppose that you're at all biased kirmostar... :coughs: icon :coughs: Wink

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
13-12-2009, 04:10 PM
I can see the emotion from his side (episode 4), but she gives me nothing. All the time she says "honey" and "I love you" (notice he never said it to her) just annoys me. Makes me grind my teeth.
13-12-2009, 04:12 PM
nasty cold almh? Big Grin

13-12-2009, 04:14 PM
LOL!!!