Spooks Forum
Episode 8 Discussion - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Episode 8 Discussion (/thread-508.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - LucasNorthFan - 07-01-2010 03:24 PM

True! My mistake Tongue. They were , now I know it was 7th floor, with Pierce *and* the bomb and then run down to the 5th floor.

So, forgetting the explosion image, if the bomb was on the 7th floor and they were at the 5th + Ros dragged the HS into the other corner....that's a hopeful distance, right? Wink

LNF Smile

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - lwhite53 - 07-01-2010 05:03 PM

Given that HN's next project has been cancelled, Ros and the HS may have made it out of the blast zone after all!

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - Tea Lady - 07-01-2010 05:13 PM

(07-01-2010 05:03 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  Given that HN's next project has been cancelled, Ros and the HS may have made it out of the blast zone after all!

Are you talking about Kingdom lwhite53 or something else?

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - lwhite53 - 07-01-2010 05:27 PM

Whatever it was that was supposed to be on ITV -- I think that's what was said in the new projects thread.

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - grom_ko - 22-01-2010 12:50 AM

I hope Ros will survive, her character is amazing, especially in this episode. She had really nice interaction with HS (to say I was surprised is to say nothing), Lucas (loved the sense of humour - they understand each other very well) and finally - a catfight. Smile
Lucas calling Sarah “a liar, a murderer” was a bit weird. Ok, he’s not a traitor but he also did some nasty things in his life – it’s part of the job. I guess it’s just a wounded pride talking here – she betrayed him. He wasn’t in a position to judge her or to lecture on what is moral and what is not, they all have innocent blood on their hands.

Endings like this are too cruel, I know these are the rules of the game but I hate cliff hangers Smile

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - HellsBells - 22-01-2010 02:40 PM

I am with you....I hope Ros survives. I have never liked her in all the previous seasons but in season 8 I have really grown to like her. I want her and the new Home Secretary to live but Spooks does like to kill people off, don't they ?

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - Tea Lady - 22-01-2010 02:43 PM

I think that would be a good storyline. The HS and Ros live and start dating. Now Harry wouldnt like that, me thinks. Angel

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - JHyde - 22-01-2010 02:54 PM

Noooooooo! I can't believe anyone wants them to end up together. He's not a bad guy or anything but no way, not for Ros. If there's anything sillier than officers from one country's agency dating someone from another, it would be a spook dating a politician. Bollocks to that.

I mean think about it. One lifestyle rests on a public image and the other on complete anonymity.

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - Tea Lady - 22-01-2010 03:10 PM

Yes but Ros clearly liked the HS. The HS may have just liked the idea of dating a spy but he was also attracted to her. I didnt mean they have to get married or go to the opera etc. They could just engage in out of office activities...cough.....

I just wouldnt like Ros to end up like Harry. Alone, lonely.

RE: Episode 8 Discussion - JHyde - 22-01-2010 03:13 PM

No, I understand. I just really don't think it was that sort of 'like'. And any 'out of office activities' would almost certainly have some sort of records. There's no way to be covert about anything on that level.