Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Episode 8 Discussion
23-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Episode 8 Discussion
Well, how did everyone find that? Big Grin A typical Spooks ending, ending on a bang, but I really enjoyed it. A good end to a good season.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 10:06 PM by nothingisasitseems.)
RE: Episode 8 Discussion
Perhaps not the best Season of all but still a good one and as for the finale easily the best S8 episode.

Wow! It will take a while to assimilate it but if this was Ros' swan-song then she was just brilliant. I was totally wrong about the Home secretary - I was convinvced from the moment I saw him that he was a bad un - and I'm still imaging things about Tariq and Ruth!!

Still no confirmation of Season 9 but it simply can NOT end here!
23-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Well what H & R scenes did we get
23-12-2009, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 10:07 PM by YourFutureMuse.)
I thought it was amazing!! The best of the series for definite!! But still no series 9 confirmation? Sad
I will write in more detail once I have calmed down lol TongueTongue
And I loved the home sec Sad what a sweetheart!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-12-2009, 10:12 PM
OMG amazing, i cannot believe they have ended it like that we need confirmation about series 9 now.

I Loved the Harry and ruth scenes so sweet.
Home sec i did not like him last week now i love him.
Lucas, god i am just in love with this man, i wanted to hit him, and hug him this episode.
the comedy between Ros and Lucas made me smile- i will miss that if what is written is to be believed.

Loved the bitch fight Go Ros take her down Smile

i just want to know what is going to happen now please bbc
23-12-2009, 10:13 PM
lol I just saw Ruth thinking "Men!" when Harry left the grid :-D nice one hope we'll hear about season 9
23-12-2009, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 11:08 PM by Harriers9.)
Couldn't understand why Sarah was taken to a public hospital.

Surely someone that valuable should have been taken somewhere just a teeny bit more secure. It was only a flesh wound after all.
23-12-2009, 10:15 PM
No series 9 announcement yet, but I live in hope.

I think Ruth was thinking more specifically "Typical Harry" as he left the Grid - he really doesn't do staying out of the way, on the Grid.

Welcome Harriers9 Smile (I know you're new because I can see that's your first post - ok, that just made me sound really freaky, sorry!)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Good grief ! I am in shock from that so no meaningful (is that one word) post now. Spooks really can pull one out of the bag when it needs to at the end of the series. I hope to god Ros managed to pull the HS far enough away from the blast zone, then again he wanted to sack Harry so not so sure now about that.

I thought Ros was great in this episode. It felt like the writers had been listening a little as there was more character interaction and more humour in this episode. I felt the H/R scenes were a little rushed but will watch them again when I can. Perhaps it was my heart racing instead. Got the impression Harry may have had a pang of jealousy with regards to Ruth and Tariq also about the football scores. I dont think Ruth was angry with Harry when he left the Grid, just worried. He had to go.

I hate these cliff hangers really I do, but on the other hand surely this means there will be a series 9. I just hope Ros makes it.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
23-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Some definite flirting going on between the HS and Ros Confused Actually, Ros was getting on very well with Lucas as well this episode - more interaction between everyone on the Grid (well, between everyone except Tariq... Poor Tariq, he keeps getting forgotten).

Good piece of information about his cousin though - we finally hear something about his family!!! We know a piece of information about him! Thud