Spooks Forum
Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? (/thread-525.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - kirmostar - 28-12-2009 03:52 PM

Tea Lady!!! Pob - absolute legend that was SO funny!!! One of my friends' children looks like Pob and to make matters worse that's what she calls him rather than his real name!!! Just wait til he's old enough to realise, what scarring could that cause?!

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Beatriz - 28-12-2009 03:58 PM

LOL they're the same "person"!!

Agreed Russel Price was disgusting, we only have to see him one ep, thank god! I can say the same about Uzarov

Mani was very hateful.. but he gave the order to kill George... (I'm an evil person I know)

Nico was annoying and spoiled, Malcolm was very sweet with him.

And yes, TBH It was fun to hate and call her Christine 2.0 Tongue

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Silktie - 28-12-2009 04:17 PM

Sarah, hands down.
No-one gets to call Harry 'Hairy'!

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - LucasNorthFan - 28-12-2009 05:31 PM

Ummm, unbelievable as it sounds Tongue I'm having trouble deciding between Urazov and Sarah (for me, she's a character I just hate, there's no way I could put 'love' and 'Sarah' in the same sentence).

Urazov was bad and I was so glad he got killed, on the other hand Sarah had many episodes where to accumulate those things I hate about her: cold-blooded, liar, not sure if it is the accent or the way she spoke (I can't really say specifically the accent because I'm not english-native speaker), still every time I remember her 'this is baaad Luc-as' or her 'hunneys', I want to kill her and of course for using Lucas...

Umm, I would say Sarah and a very very close second would be Urazov.

LNF Smile

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Tomsdouble - 28-12-2009 05:53 PM

Yeah Sarah (boo hiss!), your predecessor Christine Dale never behaved like that!

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - JHyde - 29-12-2009 02:23 AM

That's a little unfair to Sarah I think - at least she didn't kill Lucas. Urazov was sheer evil. I'm talking ninth circle evil.

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - YourFutureMuse - 29-12-2009 11:30 AM

I don' think he was most hateable but most annoying definitely goes to Baisley ( Ithink thats his name) from episode 6.... He had all those people trying to kill him and his family and he still wouldn't give up!!

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Kirayuki - 29-12-2009 11:40 AM

I agree with you on Baisley being annoying. Seriously, he should know when to quit. (I mean he even had Ros set on him! Tongue)

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Adam Carter - 29-12-2009 05:31 PM

Is this even debatable? It's Sarah! She brought the worst out of Lucas. Angry

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - HellsBells - 29-12-2009 06:41 PM

Yes, definitely Sarah, mostly every time she opened her mouth , the accent seemed so awful.