Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most Hateable Character in Season 8?
28-12-2009, 11:48 AM
Most Hateable Character in Season 8?
No - not Sarah, rather Russell Price! What a total sleaze - every boffing bit of him! He reminded me of Dr Chiltern in Silence of the Lambs a bit.

[Image: kirmosig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2009, 11:50 AM
RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8?
He was quite hateable... Actually, you know what, I agree with you. He really was annoying...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
28-12-2009, 12:15 PM
I think Urazov was vile....and Amish Mani for making Ruth cry and Harry feel guilty.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
28-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Mani definitely. I can't watch anything with Ace Bhatti in now... Mani is absolute hatred (for me) and Price just wound me up.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
28-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Nico.

Whinged about the quality of the board games in the safe house. Felt that he was totally ungrateful towards the British tax payer there.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
28-12-2009, 12:54 PM
(28-12-2009 12:35 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Nico.

Whinged about the quality of the board games in the safe house. Felt that he was totally ungrateful towards the British tax payer there.
ROFL!! Big Grin
oh dear...
Most irritating is easy..thankfully she's been dispatched; more of a comic sideshow really; I could never take her seriously after the line "Walkers death threw me.." . hateable is a lot tougher ; I would go for the CIA guy in ep 1; Libby Mcaul - Ruth says "horrible man" and I agree with her.

" Harry is a pugilist for the State, but he's a lover, not a fighter " - Peter Firth

[Image: hr6.jpg]
28-12-2009, 12:57 PM
That line! That really winds me up "Walkers death threw me", because I always get the same thought in my head as she says it, that she threw him and that it's a really bad... I don't know. It just irritates me. I know people on here disapprove of her Honeys...

28-12-2009, 01:02 PM
(28-12-2009 12:57 PM)almh Wrote:  That line! That really winds me up "Walkers death threw me", because I always get the same thought in my head as she says it, that she threw him and that it's a really bad... I don't know. It just irritates me. I know people on here disapprove of her Honeys...
I agree, it's a really pants line.. and the "honeys" make me want to reach for a pick-axe lol, she became such a whiney irritation, it was overkill.

" Harry is a pugilist for the State, but he's a lover, not a fighter " - Peter Firth

[Image: hr6.jpg]
28-12-2009, 01:16 PM
My most hated character was Sarah - no question! Really really bugged me when Lucas got upset that she'd been shot...he definitely went down in my estimation...One minute he was telling her she disgusted him and the next he started blabbing the minute she was shot...hypocrite..! I loved Roz's take on Sarah.. I'll miss Roz: really started to like her by the end..even though she looked like a robot when she runs...She's definitely out of the series for those in another thread who wondered if she died: she gave an interview about it being her last series..
I wish they'd bring Adam back..he was my little sweetheart...Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2009, 01:48 PM
(You all realise she was being ironic when she said that line with "honey", right?)

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature