Spooks Forum
Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? (/thread-525.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - wildcatuk1969 - 07-02-2010 01:26 PM

Soz, has to Sarah: she betrayed her country, her friends, her beliefs and Lucas....... and then expected them to forgive her. Betrayal in any form is the worse crime.... Lucas will never know what the truth really was.[/size]

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - LucasNorthFan - 28-03-2010 12:35 PM

I watched Ep 2 a couple of weeks ago found Urazov really disgusting and hateable, which made me thought he should be the top hateable character.
Now I've just watched ep. 4 and I can't stand Sarah. She killed her boss and as if nothing has happened she goes back to Lucas and utters a very unemotional 'I love you'. She knows how shaken Lucas is at that moment so she's conveniently there to 'pick up the pieces'. How could you not hate her?

End of rant...*sigh*

LNF

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - TygerBright - 28-03-2010 02:31 PM

While Sarah will always have top spot on my list (if for nothing else but for her disturbing accent(s)), her creep of an (ex) boss Russel Price take a place in the top 3, along with Urazov... (I saw Jonathan Phillips recently in an equally disgusting role.. don't remember what it was but he's good at being bad)..

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Lukyan Lyubof - 28-03-2010 07:27 PM

Sarah takes the biscuit for being the most annoying character but isn't my most hated, that would have to be Harish Dhillon (I think I got the right person there) in episode 7. The whole 'my sister has been attacked let's take revenge then decide not to because the guy I tried to kill talked to me' thing really annoyed me.

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - TygerBright - 29-03-2010 04:24 PM

while you're right about there being a difference between being despicable/annoying and hateable (I hadn't thought it through till now Smile) I'm not sure I'd see Harish in that light.. was just watching 8.7 and 8.8 this morning and they way I see it he at least has an understandable motive (however misguided).. Urazov and Price (to a certain extent Sarah) are simply power-hungry and greedy (not to speak of dumb and arrogant).
Will have to rethink season 8 villains in the light of this new distinction Big Grin
still hate Sarah though, for ****ing up poor Lucas even more.. and not for a moment I believe she loved him.

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Lukyan Lyubof - 29-03-2010 04:52 PM

(29-03-2010 04:24 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  hate Sarah though, for ****ing up poor Lucas even more.. and not for a moment I believe she loved him.

I agree with you there, I think that she
Spoiler: show
couldn't kill him
because of feeling sorry for him rather than because she loved him

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - spooksdreamer - 12-05-2010 08:54 AM

Russell and Sarah for me.

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Kazters - 24-08-2010 06:37 PM

Sarah without a doubt

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - watchstrap - 24-08-2010 07:39 PM

Sarah gets my vote but I think we were supposed to hate her, and Russell Price for being damn right sleazy and for taking the Most Badly Dyed Hair Award.....looked like a Elvis Wig!

RE: Most Hateable Character in Season 8? - Kazters - 24-08-2010 08:02 PM

haha good point! i really didnt like Tariq but he grew on me! have to say not a fan of Lucas's ex wife either