Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - i luv lucas - 10-02-2010 09:20 AM

Ah, that is the true test, if you think you can have a beer with a guy isn't it!! I can think of a better way to spend an evening with him, like for example, drinking wine, as I do not drink beer!! But there we go....

RE: Richard Armitage - age1021 - 10-02-2010 02:14 PM

(10-02-2010 09:20 AM)i luv lucas Wrote:  Ah, that is the true test, if you think you can have a beer with a guy isn't it!! I can think of a better way to spend an evening with him, like for example, drinking wine, as I do not drink beer!! But there we go....

Is that all you want to do with him? Have a glass of wine....
I can think of other things.....Yahoo

RE: Richard Armitage - carole9908 - 10-02-2010 02:25 PM

(10-02-2010 02:14 PM)age1021 Wrote:  Is that all you want to do with him? Have a glass of wine....
I can think of other things.....Yahoo

Ditto! Silba

Ladies form an orderly queue. I said orderly!

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 10-02-2010 02:45 PM

And here I was just trying to say he seems like a good bloke to spend some time with.....

RE: Richard Armitage - lwhite53 - 10-02-2010 02:54 PM

Seems there are any number of members who would love to "just spend some time with him.":whistle:

RE: Richard Armitage - LucasNorthFan - 10-02-2010 04:14 PM

(10-02-2010 02:54 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  Seems there are any number of members who would love to "just spend some time with him.":whistle:

Can you blame us? Wink

Quote:And here I was just trying to say he seems like a good bloke to spend some time with.....
Well, you are just at the first stage, I thought just like that after I saw a couple of his interviews about N&S, something like 'hey! he seems nice and sweet!I like him', so I began looking for some more of his work.

Some months later here I am....LucasNorth/RA fan Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 10-02-2010 04:45 PM

I must admit that I've had that "having a beer" thought (or wine.. or actually just a chat .. and yes I'm fully aware of the other tempting options Smile)
... after watching/listening to some interviews. While not shy he seems to have both feet firmly on the ground despite his recent rise to fame and he laughs a lot.. which makes him even more attractive. I'd be curious what else makes him tick apart from his apparent passion for his profession... Not sure tho how much of that chat over a beer I'd miss because I'd simply be staring at him, listening to THAT voice.. Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 10-02-2010 05:05 PM

I love that he is so obviously a passionate musician. And a good one by all accounts.

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 11-02-2010 04:10 PM

Just coming here to do a quick bit of damage control. I promise I love Lucas and RA very much despite the jokes of the poll on the Harry thread. Lucas is ace, it's just that my heart lies elsewhere. Hopefully that's a good thing as it makes it easier for you guys to catch him!

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 14-02-2010 12:38 PM

Well with reference to his cello playing can I just say that he can take me between his legs anytime.......too rude......?? Cool