Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Richard Armitage
04-01-2010, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 03:27 PM by Beatriz.)
Lucas [spoilers] Richard Armitage
Just thought he should have his own thread that isn't just about interviews. Briefly he was born on 22nd August 1971 in Leicester. Um, he's gorgeous.........I've seen pretty much everything he's done for TV. Sparkhouse is one of my favourites, Robin Hood, North and South, Between the Sheets (lots of bare RA bottom in this one), Cold Feet, Golden Hour and much more. I just love how he is so modest and unassuming. Really looking forward to Strike Back in April (woo hoo finally it's on THIS year, sounds much better than saying April NEXT year!!!) And obv Season 9 of Spooks (c'mon Beeb you know you want to!!!) Undecided

[Image: kirmosig.png]
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2010, 12:54 PM
RE: Richard Armitage
Yay of course he deserves his own thread Big Grin just to discuss his yumminesss Tongue
I think he at his best in Spooks Big Grin But I love him in Robin Hood and also in the modern version of Macbeth Big Grin
I have never seen Sparkhouse but hope to get it on DVD soon Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2010, 01:10 PM
mmmmmmmmmm, the scrummiest man on television!! I am in the same boat re Sparkhouse, need to get to Amazon a bit sharpish I feel........ HeartBlush

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
04-01-2010, 01:11 PM
He looks a bit odd in Sparkhouse but the character he plays is SO sweet and adorable! Robin Hood.........well what can I add he just looks delicious. Obv Spooks - I've got the Macbeth retold haven't watched it yet tho. Between the Sheets is very raunchy not what you'd expect from shy RA at all!! Blush

04-01-2010, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 01:45 PM by age1021.)
I wish that I had watched North and South before I saw him in MI-5. Well, I have a greater appreciation for the man!!
Yahoo
04-01-2010, 01:58 PM
He is so sexy - and his voice! I got the Robin Hood Audio CDs that he did and I just melt when he speaks. He's definitely grown into himself as he wasn't as attractive when he was younger IMO

04-01-2010, 03:38 PM
OMG go IMMEDIATELY to http://www.richardarmitagenet.com, do not pass go and do not collect £200 - select screencaps and enter Strike Back!!!!! I'm going to faint - there is KISSING Heart Yahoo
Can't cope he's just too attractive........really muscled up too
*thud*

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Must admit to not seeing him in anything else much, but who cares he is great in Spooks. IMO the best thing ever in Spooks !
Can't wait to see him in Strike Back, as I loved the book. I am so sure he will make a excellent job of playing John Porter. Mind you I don't have Sky, so hopefully the BBC will show it or I will have to wait for the DVD.

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
04-01-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm sure, like Spooks, Strike Back will appear on YouTube - or speak nicely to a friend with Sky? I too loved the book and
Spoiler: show
looks like they've let him keep his fingers
Big Grin

04-01-2010, 08:45 PM
What's the plot of Strike Back? I'm too lazy to navigate to imdb right now. It looks pretty good.

Rooftop scene:
Beth and Dmitri sneak up and disarm Lucas, cuff him and lead him away.
Lucas screams, "No Harry please, I'd rather die!"

Harry: "We're sending you to rehab ................. in Texas."
Yahoo