Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - wildcatuk1969 - 14-02-2010 01:37 PM

too rude kirmostar - but true lol HeartAngel

im watching robin hood all the way through.... gisbourne spends the entire series shouting orders.... do you reckon he ended up with a a sore throat...... so dominant when he shouts..... but i prefer the quietly spoken authority of lucas

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 14-02-2010 03:04 PM

I know that he said that he enjoyed the contrast between the two characters very much - that Gisbourne is brash and belligerent while Lucas is constrained yet passionate and commanding. That was a good choice for him to make, playing both those characters in one year.

RE: Richard Armitage - wildcatuk1969 - 14-02-2010 03:55 PM

wasnt sure i would like him as guy of gisbourne...... but he is playing an awesome villain... and you kinda have to feel for him..... its a great character. and he does have a good herat even if he doesnt show..

it also proves what a great actor ra is; when he is able to portray two such opposites and yet make them both so believable x

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 14-02-2010 05:00 PM

RA said it was such a relief to play the more lighthearted role Harry Kennedy in Vicar of Dibley after spending 3 years scowling as Guy......

RE: Richard Armitage - wildcatuk1969 - 14-02-2010 05:09 PM

love vod: proves his sense of humour and wicked timing...... i love watching to see him laughing all the time; and to watch those gorgeous smiles and eyebrows.. perfect humour x

RE: Richard Armitage - YourFutureMuse - 14-02-2010 06:03 PM

(14-02-2010 12:38 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  Well with reference to his cello playing can I just say that he can take me between his legs anytime.......too rude......?? Cool

Blush LOL oh dear Wink

I never knew he played the cello though - thats so sweet Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - wildcatuk1969 - 14-02-2010 06:47 PM

he is a seriously multi-talented man. and thats more than part of his charm...... he bring a whole new meaning; when they say its the quiet ones you have to watch xxHeart

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 14-02-2010 06:55 PM

He plays three instruments: the cello the flute and.....the piano, I think? As a musician, I found that really impressive.

Try and keep the dirty jokes to a minimum after this last comment. Although kirmo, that was pretty funny I'll admit Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 14-02-2010 08:50 PM

Cello, flute and guitar actually......*suppressing any jokes about strings, fingers and lips.....*

RE: Richard Armitage - YourFutureMuse - 14-02-2010 09:49 PM

RA seems to be doing a lot of voice over work for adverts lately. Not that I am complaining - he has quite possibly the sexiest voice ever!