Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 10-03-2010 06:19 PM

I'll be on the Charlie forum tonight, Mike is going to explain... and hopefully drop a hint as to the replacement... pity really, but then.
in the meantime, I can't wait for the first part of Clarissa on Sunday... he is a busy bee really so maybe he just needs a breather, the Spooks filming takes up some hours too I should think...

RE: Richard Armitage - Simone - 10-03-2010 08:13 PM

Oh, it's really a pity! Everything about it sounded so great!

RE: Richard Armitage - femaleBertieWooster - 10-03-2010 08:25 PM

(27-02-2010 12:03 AM)nadiatw Wrote:  Richard stars as Robert Lovelace in the BBC Radio 4 dramatisation of Samuel Richardson’s Clarissa, serialised in four parts and starting on Sunday 14 March 3.00 – 4.00pm.
More information on the BBC Press Office webpage.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/radio/2010/wk11/sun.shtml#sun_serial

Oh goody! Who's going to be on YouTube duty?

Never mind, just saw that it's radio. Sad

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 10-03-2010 08:55 PM

don't BBC sometimes put up podcasts? I seem to remember that I found a few 6 music shows on there. but then, that was ages ago..
good thing tho - repeats the following Saturday, in case you miss it on Sunday..

RE: Richard Armitage - Simone - 10-03-2010 09:11 PM

I remember a reading an actress did for BBC4 stayed up for 4 weeks on their website afterwards. Available to international visitors as well (contrary to video clips) so I'm very hopeful Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 10-03-2010 09:17 PM

we'll find out on Monday I guess.... and if not ve vill find ozzer vays to get ze informayshn Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 10-03-2010 10:52 PM

Rather interesting chat on the Charlie board with director Mike Ogden, boils down to RA's VERY busy schedule ("in TV land") not allowing him to fully commit to filming Charlie.. somehow expected that. No details on what else apart from Spooks he's got planned that takes up his time, and no info yet on his (intended) replacement apart from being British but while it's a pity he's out of it, I'm still looking forward to the film.

RE: Richard Armitage - Simone - 11-03-2010 07:46 AM

(10-03-2010 09:11 PM)Simone Wrote:  I remember a reading an actress did for BBC4 stayed up for 4 weeks on their website afterwards. Available to international visitors as well (contrary to video clips) so I'm very hopeful Smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00r907w

This is IMO the place where it would (hopefully) be available for listening afterwards

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 11-03-2010 11:41 AM

Here's hoping someone can grab a link or an accidental recording for those of us in Oz (and elsewhere) who can't get the BBC by fair means or foul.

Shame about Charlie, but if he's busy with TV - that's fantastic news for us!

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 11-03-2010 03:58 PM

I'm glad he's not doing Charlie, sounds like a complete dud to me.