Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 12-03-2010 05:26 PM

in that case, gutter gurl, check your mail Big Grin
He really must be enjoying that audio work (well, don't we all? Wink) - apart from the many commercials and seemingly almost daily TV documentary narration he has just read another Georgette Heyer novel, "The Convenient Marriage" .. out in August.
He is spreading himself thin..

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 12-03-2010 06:10 PM

(12-03-2010 05:26 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  in that case, gutter gurl, check your mail Big Grin
He really must be enjoying that audio work (well, don't we all? Wink) - apart from the many commercials and seemingly almost daily TV documentary narration he has just read another Georgette Heyer novel, "The Convenient Marriage" .. out in August.

how is that going to make me sleep......ohhhhh.......bite....bite....want to bite.....Silba
(12-03-2010 06:10 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  
(12-03-2010 05:26 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  in that case, gutter gurl, check your mail Big Grin

how is that going to make me sleep......ohhhhh.......bite....bite....want to bite.....Silba
TB stoppit!!!! exposure, deep in, deep out, spreading himself.......Thud

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 12-03-2010 07:58 PM

gee, I ought to be more careful with the words I choose.. *goes to read thesaurus*

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 14-03-2010 06:53 PM

Clarissa pt. 1 is up for repeated re-listening..... ready your drool buckets, spare rooms, gutter gear.... and at the 10th time I might even get the story Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - LucasNorthFan - 14-03-2010 08:31 PM

LOL TygerBright, it is difficult to focus on the story while he's talking, isn't it? Just at the introduction my heart skipped some beats Shy

What a delicious torture Big Grin

LNF

RE: Richard Armitage - carole9908 - 15-03-2010 09:08 AM

Must confess, I didn't pay too much attention half the time... just um... "perked up" when he started talking...

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 15-03-2010 04:36 PM

good thing he gets more mic-time in the next part.. even if he turns out to be a liver.. or was it a kidney.. no, it was a 3 syllable word.. a libertine Big Grin
for those who - like me - listen again and again and ag.. anyroad, forward to approx. 5:00, 10:20, 28:00, 42:00, 50:14, and 52:20 in the podcast for the "goodies" .. never mind the rest (that bikkie-eating bore get my hackles up every time I listen to him)

RE: Richard Armitage - LucasNorthFan - 15-03-2010 08:56 PM

I laughed out loud at the 'liver, liver..he's a liver', soo funny! (Not sure if it's been mentioned here but the actress playing Lady Harlowe is the same actress who played Ms. Bennet on Pride and Prejudice 1995)

The sword fight was pretty cool too and how could Clarissa not do what he asked, he could say anything to me in that voice and I'll do it! Blush

More seriously, I felt so bad for Clarissa, when
Spoiler: show
her whole family was against her, she was taken away her keys and that insufferable servant replaced Hanna!

LNF Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 16-03-2010 06:20 PM

and while we wait for Clarissa pt2, this week (16th - 23rd) is dedicated to fanstRAvaganza!! various blogs review, revere, reminisce about, and revel in RA.. I started over at Skully's place and then worked my way through the links...
polls, pictures, precious moments, and pure pleasure... go on then, RAve, RAnt and RAte...

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 16-03-2010 06:58 PM

too much...too much....... Thud