Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 16-03-2010 07:06 PM

ahh, you know there's no such thing as too much.. and you've got a whole week (except the time it takes to secure Sunday's running commentary Tongue)

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 16-03-2010 11:57 PM

March 17, 1am
to all who celebrate it - for whatever reasons - Happy St. Patrick's Day. And RA is wearing the green too .. can't post the vid here, go here.

RE: Richard Armitage - Skully - 17-03-2010 12:30 AM

(16-03-2010 06:20 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  and while we wait for Clarissa pt2, this week (16th - 23rd) is dedicated to fanstRAvaganza!! various blogs review, revere, reminisce about, and revel in RA.. I started over at Skully's place and then worked my way through the links...
polls, pictures, precious moments, and pure pleasure... go on then, RAve, RAnt and RAte...

Thanks for mentioning the fanstravaganza! It was fun putting the Lucas North poll together, going through all those screen caps. It was hard work, but it was for the greater good.

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 17-03-2010 12:36 AM

I'm dying to find out what today's treats RA..er, ARe. I'm willing to go without less sleep this week just to catch up with all the fun you cRAzy guys are dishing up. Hats off to your determination and creativity Big Grin

and yeah, I bet it was gruelling work looking at all these Lucas pics Silba.. I have the same problem whenever I want to make a new wallpaper.. tough job, but one has to make sacrifices for the greater good Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - Skully - 17-03-2010 12:41 AM

(17-03-2010 12:36 AM)TygerBright Wrote:  I'm dying to find out what today's treats RA..er, ARe. I'm willing to go without less sleep this week just to catch up with all the fun you cRAzy guys are dishing up. Hats off to your determination and creativity Big Grin

Actually, Tyger, I'd love to do a post on your wonderful spooks graphic creations as part of the RA fanstravaganza. Would you have time for a quick Q&A? If I sent you some questions today, would you be able to send them back before the week is out? Lemme know!

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 17-03-2010 10:23 PM

I just read the reviews of RA's latest audio adventure "The Convenient Marriage".. actually, just of the novel itself since the audiobook is not out till August..
another Georgette Heyer (I suppose he has come to terms with her prose and the paragraph-length sentences and does not longer feel like strangling her Wink) Intriguing story, seems made for him.. I can't wait, ordered already and now only 5 months to wait...
Just wondering how much more audio work his busy summer schedule comprises that prevented him from making Charlie..

RE: Richard Armitage - nadiatw - 17-03-2010 10:45 PM

Strike Back promo
http://midknight44.blogspot.com/2010/03/strike-back-sky-one-left-bank-pictures.html

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 17-03-2010 11:29 PM

OMFG.
who's the star now?! Smile
can't thank you enough, finally the wait is over. I'm just listening to the audiobook atm to get an idea what the story is about.. Apparently they've made a few changes, he looks way too good for the novel John Porter - guess they wouldn't want RA to play such a grubby version of Porter as Ryan portraits him (and not make him lose 2 fingers and half his teeth Smile)
this looks a tad more .. nice and shiny... but still - I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

RE: Richard Armitage - Lizziecaro - 18-03-2010 02:09 PM

Thanks for the trail for Strike Back - much better than earlier releases - but will have to wait 'til June for the DVD as we don't have Sky. Meanwhile thoroughly enjoying Venetia! Vueltasss

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 18-03-2010 02:42 PM

Excellent trailer for Strike Back. I just can't wait for this, I loved the book when I read it last year and now RA is John Porter Yahoo But I too have to wait for the DVD Sad