Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 21-03-2010 06:09 PM

OMG did you hear him sing in Clarissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thud

RE: Richard Armitage - age1021 - 21-03-2010 09:37 PM

Yes I just listened to him singing and I thought I was going to faint!! What can't this man do?!?!? Thud

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 22-03-2010 08:15 AM

(19-03-2010 05:58 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  Disaster!!! some evil gremlin has removed the Strike back vid.... it's gone... *goes away mewling even more*
if anyone finds it anywhere else.. lettuce no Big Grin

AAAH! Just read this. Did anyone find another link or has it gone forever (well, until the DVD comes out)?

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 22-03-2010 06:24 PM

SB air date seems to have been confirmed by Sky as first week of May.. I've always been fond of May Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - LucasNorthFan - 22-03-2010 11:11 PM

40 minutes of RA's voice....*sigh*

(21-03-2010 06:09 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  OMG did you hear him sing in Clarissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thud

At the first notes I doubted (shame on me Blush) it was him, but then there's no way I could not recognize that voice. Wow!

The end, he sounds like a child who lost his precious little bird and a man who lost his love. His characters are never utterly bad or utterly good, this man is really talented HeartHeart

I have both eps in my cellphone to hear it over and over again, only you should be ready to face the consequences in you do it, let's say in the bus in your way home: you won't be able to take out the silly grin from your face and won't be much longer until you let out a sigh or two... which would lead to people directing you amused looks.

LNF Blush

RE: Richard Armitage - Nitrus - 23-03-2010 02:59 PM

Awww I thought SB was airing in April dammit!

I take it you've all seen the trailer? What did you think?

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 23-03-2010 05:39 PM

(22-03-2010 11:11 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  40 minutes of RA's voice....*sigh*

(21-03-2010 06:09 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  OMG did you hear him sing in Clarissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thud

At the first notes I doubted (shame on me Blush) it was him, but then there's no way I could not recognize that voice. Wow!

The end, he sounds like a child who lost his precious little bird and a man who lost his love. His characters are never utterly bad or utterly good, this man is really talented HeartHeart

I have both eps in my cellphone to hear it over and over again, only you should be ready to face the consequences in you do it, let's say in the bus in your way home: you won't be able to take out the silly grin from your face and won't be much longer until you let out a sigh or two... which would lead to people directing you amused looks.

LNF Blush

I no longer care about the looks I get for silly grins... ignorant fewls. and I bet half of them would grin just as much if they knew.. at least so far I've been able to control the sounds Big Grin
And you're right about his multilayered characters.. despite knowing that loveless Robert is bad I can't quite bring myself to totally despise him... not that it's an excuse but we're offered an explanation as to why he has become what he is..

RE: Richard Armitage - carole9908 - 23-03-2010 05:56 PM

(19-03-2010 11:14 AM)kirmostar Wrote:  Try explaining to your husband why you have suddenly started listening to plays on Radio 4 on a Sunday......

I tried claiming how cultural I had become this week, a classical concert & a Radio 4 play... he just snorted "I bet Richard Armitage was in it"

D'oh! BUSTED! Confused

RE: Richard Armitage - LucasNorthFan - 23-03-2010 08:57 PM

(23-03-2010 05:56 PM)carole9908 Wrote:  ... he just snorted "I bet Richard Armitage was in it"

*laughing out loud* You should practice on those explanations a little more Tongue

LNF Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 23-03-2010 09:47 PM

alreet - let's pool some plausible explanations.. (not that I'd need any atm but you never know Tongue)