Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - nadiatw - 19-04-2010 08:46 PM

Sky "Strike Back" web page finally updated with a lot more fantastic content:
Interview with RA
Exclusive pics from ep 1

RE: Richard Armitage - tyme4t - 19-04-2010 11:52 PM

(19-04-2010 07:37 PM)livinglovingmad Wrote:  It keeps looking better and better and I hope it really is!

But how & when will we see it in Canada? Huh
I'm just hoping some kind soul somewhere out there will upload/post it. Let me know if you have any other leads or ways to watch it!

RE: Richard Armitage - carole9908 - 20-04-2010 10:02 AM

(19-04-2010 07:37 PM)livinglovingmad Wrote:  It keeps looking better and better and I hope it really is!

I went to see it at the BAFTA screening last night. Well, the first 2 episodes anyway, and yes it really IS good. As well as RA looking....well lets just say mighty fine shall we?....the action is good & there are also some very funny lines in it.

RE: Richard Armitage - carole9908 - 21-04-2010 04:51 PM

The DVD will be out in June. Well in the UK at any rate...and now I've seen episodes 1 & 2 I am DEFINTELY buying it.

My friend the Kiwi is an instant convert by the way...now worshipping the Sun God that is RA...

RE: Richard Armitage - Lukyan Lyubof - 21-04-2010 07:32 PM

Well seeing as how my parents refuse to let us have Sky I shall have to buy the DVD. I've looked and it is a worthwhile £15.91 and is released on 14th June on Amazon so hopefully it can be my post exams treat!

RE: Richard Armitage - YourFutureMuse - 21-04-2010 08:41 PM

I am so sad because we did have Sky but my dad cancelled all channels apart from the sports (pfft) and the children's (evenbigger pfft favouritism to my sister!) and Sky1 has been taken off Sad. So I shall have to wait too. And it's annoying cos I love Mistresses and Shelley Conn and Orla Brady are both in it and I love them too (Okay not *quite* in the same way as RA Tongue )

RE: Richard Armitage - livinglovingmad - 21-04-2010 09:11 PM

(21-04-2010 08:41 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  I am so sad because we did have Sky but my dad cancelled all channels apart from the sports (pfft) and the children's (evenbigger pfft favouritism to my sister!) and Sky1 has been taken off Sad. So I shall have to wait too. And it's annoying cos I love Mistresses and Shelley Conn and Orla Brady are both in it and I love them too (Okay not *quite* in the same way as RA Tongue )

That's too bad Sad Hopefully you can get the DVD soon

RE: Richard Armitage - YourFutureMuse - 21-04-2010 09:18 PM

Hopefully!! Smile And I shall certainly be using my Dad's credit card to buy it Silba muahahaha Tongue

RE: Richard Armitage - livinglovingmad - 21-04-2010 09:36 PM

LOL good for you! Wink
Link to the Sky mag scans here!

He looks good! Wink

RE: Richard Armitage - silverbirch - 22-04-2010 08:21 AM

I have just come across this article on the RAonline site, its about the stage play that RA is hoping to do when he finishes filming Spooks in July

http://www.richardarmitageonline.com/articles/the-stage-20100422.html

YahooSilba