Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 01-05-2010 11:32 PM

Anyone else notice that in RA's latest set of interviews (e.g. http://www.screenrush.co.uk/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18496997.html) when he talks about his intended forthcoming projects (a comedy play, Richard III project, another possible Strike Back story) there's no mention of another series of Spooks? (NOOOOOOOOOOO!)

I realise the actors never give much away, but usually there's a "...and hopefully another series of Spooks..."

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 02-05-2010 07:39 AM

Maybe Richard doesn't make it through another season?

This is not spoilerish in the least, so I haven't tagged it. It is purely speculation.

Having said that, I think the show wouldn't survive RA leaving the show at this point. He helps the ratings enormously.

RE: Richard Armitage - i luv lucas - 02-05-2010 08:22 AM

Maybe they just don't know yet, it took quite a while for them to announce series 9, so it might just be a keep fingers crossed job for the time being. Here's hoping anyway!!

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 02-05-2010 10:01 AM

(02-05-2010 07:39 AM)JHyde Wrote:  Having said that, I think the show wouldn't survive RA leaving the show at this point. He helps the ratings enormously.

I agree, JHyde. I think Spooks needs to keep a few characters for a while, not just Harry and Ruth.

And I'm sorry, I should've said this was speculation only. It's just interesting what he DIDN'T say.

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 02-05-2010 10:13 AM

No, no that's allright. You didn't do anything wrong.

It could be all sorts of things. 'Reading' too much into press interviews is a bad idea, I think. It could be something as simple as he's not allowed to talk about Spooks in certain publications.

RE: Richard Armitage - Skully - 02-05-2010 03:16 PM

Spooks 10 wouldn't have been commissioned yet, I imagine. So lets not get too ahead of ourselves! Still, at the end of S9 Lucas will have appeared in three seasons.

RE: Richard Armitage - Aria - 05-05-2010 04:33 PM

Here's another RA article about Strike Back. Tyger, you have more fuel for your "ultimate betrayal" theory Tongue

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2010/may/05/strike-back-richard-armitage-sky1

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 05-05-2010 04:42 PM

Big Grin
I have way too much already.. head over to the Season 9 possible Spoiler thread and check out the latest interview link. Information/speculation overload Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - Lukyan Lyubof - 05-05-2010 07:13 PM

Next weeks Radio Times has arrived and in it was a short interview/quote/factfile about RA
I've looked on the website but couldn't find it, so if anyone wants to read it I can copy it into a post or PM them Smile
I would scan it but major computer fail so am having to use the tiniest laptop ever

RE: Richard Armitage - Beatriz - 07-05-2010 12:35 PM

Another article about RA on Mail Online. I didn't know he was on Star Wars "The Phantom menace" :O (this week I'm learning a lot of new things about Star Wars Big Grin)

Nothing about Spooks though... Sad