Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 07-05-2010 01:19 PM

Thanks for that Beatriz. Now I'm going to have to watch Star Wars: The Phantom Menace again just to see if I can spot him.

RE: Richard Armitage - Lukyan Lyubof - 07-05-2010 04:15 PM

As a huge fan of the Star War films when I first realised he was in it I wondered how I could have missed him, but as much as I have searched the action happens too quickly for me to spot him Sad

RE: Richard Armitage - spooksdreamer - 12-05-2010 08:59 AM

He's amazing. Even though it's a kids show, I really love him in Robin Hood. Well done dude!

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 12-05-2010 01:16 PM

Okay I have finally manage to watch North & South. I would never watch a costume drama out of choice, just not my sort of programme. But, wow, RA is absolutely fantastic in this, such a great performance, definitely worth watching just for him.
Still having to wait for the DVD release to see Strike Back.

RE: Richard Armitage - Lukyan Lyubof - 12-05-2010 06:58 PM

I absolutely love North and South, RA portrays his character so well.
I am also waiting for Strike Back on DVD, although I make myself happier by thinking that I can then I watch it all in one go Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - age1021 - 12-05-2010 07:12 PM

I am in London this week and I see that Strike Back is on tonight! Too bad my sky1 channel isn't working! Oh well

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 13-05-2010 07:53 AM

I know I'm just a pervert but in the GMTV interview when they showed the footage from the Spooks set did anyone else notice RA have a good rummage with himself when he comes off set and is standing next to Nicola Walker......Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 13-05-2010 08:30 AM

Well, he was standing next to NW! Of course he would!

(Nice way to break radio silence, kirmo!!)

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 13-05-2010 08:43 AM

I try my best Angel

Better watch it again just to make sure.......perhaps make it into an avatar too........
Cool

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 13-05-2010 12:16 PM

An avatar! That's so funny! Yes he definitely is doing that, but he's tugging at his jeans all round the top of his legs just after that, so obviously they're too tight...and I'll let my imagination wander back from Purgatory over the weekend. Maybe.

I've ordered Strike Back online as who knows when we'll see it here in Oz.