Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 02-06-2010 01:08 PM

Does anyone know if the Richard III project is going to be a stage show or a film, if it goes ahead ?

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 02-06-2010 02:15 PM

From what he lets on in his interviews he hopes that someone makes it a TV series, 20eps or so (sort of a Tudors' prequel). But guess he'd settle for a TV film or mini-series too. So far he's just been hawking the idea around without anyone biting yet.
And he'd love to play the title role but reckons he'd be too old by the time it gets made.
Maybe he has better luck in Hollywood Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 03-06-2010 10:28 AM

Thanks Tyger, it sounds like an excellent idea, I hope he can get it off the ground.
I'm not sure I want him to go to the States, he might not come back, and I don't want to share ! Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 03-06-2010 01:31 PM

Big Grin as long as he continues to work I don't really care where he does it (as long as it is not on stage somewhere in the middle of the Arizona desert Big Grin)
Hope he finds what he's looking for.

RE: Richard Armitage - nothingisasitseems - 04-06-2010 02:12 PM

I can't really believe that interview - what he says is pretty definite unless he's outright lying and I can't see he would do that.

On the other hand it does suggest that a 10th Season is on the cards and Lucas could be in it.

RE: Richard Armitage - livinglovingmad - 04-06-2010 05:06 PM

Got a tweet that RA will be presenting at the BAFTAs on Sunday Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - tyme4t - 04-06-2010 11:47 PM

(04-06-2010 05:06 PM)livinglovingmad Wrote:  Got a tweet that RA will be presenting at the BAFTAs on Sunday Smile

Guess London is too far for a road trip this weekend huh... Rolleyes
oh well....lol

RE: Richard Armitage - livinglovingmad - 05-06-2010 05:17 AM

(04-06-2010 11:47 PM)tyme4t Wrote:  
(04-06-2010 05:06 PM)livinglovingmad Wrote:  Got a tweet that RA will be presenting at the BAFTAs on Sunday Smile

Guess London is too far for a road trip this weekend huh... Rolleyes
oh well....lol

Yeah maybe a little too far for you 'n me Wink

RE: Richard Armitage - femaleBertieWooster - 09-07-2010 06:00 PM

I keep getting logged out so haven't kept up with this thread. Forgive if this has been mentioned. Has anyone seen The Impressionists? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0496201/

It sounds pretty good.

RE: Richard Armitage - LucasNorthFan - 09-07-2010 07:06 PM

I have and I liked it.

The story was interesting, as Monet is telling their story, the scenes lead to a certain painting and then in shows you which it was.
The characters are likeable and you remember what you studied of Impressionist at school.

Here's a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lJUoTsBxxA

LNF Smile