Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - Nia M - 30-07-2010 11:05 AM

Heard an advert for Sky Sports on the radio yesterday, with RA as the voiceover! Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - Lukyan Lyubof - 30-07-2010 12:34 PM

Love that advert Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - femaleBertieWooster - 30-07-2010 04:00 PM

(30-07-2010 10:09 AM)Maike Wrote:  In case anyone wants to vote for Richard, have a look at this: http://www.thehunkies.com/richard-armitage/

Alex O’Loughlin is ahead at the moment and RA needs every vote!

Done! At this point he's at 1044, with the other guy at 1047. That said, we don't need a poll to tell us who is the hottest. Angel

RE: Richard Armitage - Lukyan Lyubof - 30-07-2010 05:30 PM

Have so voted Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - Skully - 31-07-2010 03:46 AM

Little help? RA fans.. I'm looking for the photo of Richard Armitage with his cello that's floating out there on the internets... I need it for an upcoming post! Anyone know where I might find it?

RE: Richard Armitage - livinglovingmad - 31-07-2010 05:32 AM

I know what you mean, and I'm pretty sure it's a photoshop job! But I'll look for it anyway, for you! Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - Skully - 31-07-2010 05:46 AM

Its ok! I've found the person who created it Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 31-07-2010 10:08 AM

Any chance of a more specific link? I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.
(That's a fun photo at the beginning, Skully).

RE: Richard Armitage - Skully - 01-08-2010 01:26 AM

(31-07-2010 10:08 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  Any chance of a more specific link? I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.
(That's a fun photo at the beginning, Skully).

I don't have it in my hot little hands yet, it's on its way! (keep an eye on my blog, link is in my sig)

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 01-08-2010 11:32 AM

I finally got around to reading Dawn French's autobiography (which is totally worth getting, btw) and Richard Armitage gets a few mentions. I think Tyger spoke a little bit at some point about him working on the show, but I thought I'd add what French says about him.

The first mention is in a list of men (and women) she's kissed in her life in chronological order and what they were like and Armitage comes in at number 44. The entry reads thus: "Richard Armitage aka Guy of Gisborne or 'Man of Pleather' - shy, giggling, loving."

The second is in a much shorter list of men who appeared on The Vicar of Dibley who she had 'an actual crush' on. Richard is one of them and the list ends with French saying 'Me realising I am an actual dirty harlot.'