Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 24-09-2010 10:17 AM

(24-09-2010 10:10 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  Of course, BravoNine.

YAY! I love rescuing injured marine life!Yahoo

(24-09-2010 10:10 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  Yeah, I agree. My guess (wish?) is that he'll die saving Harry, and that would be a sad but fitting way for Lucas's character to end - true to the last. I also don't want him to be a traitor, but it sounds like Vaughan will manipulate him to do, or to almost do, just that. It's fiction, so let's enjoy the ride.

Yeah I agree that die saving Harry is the most fitting way for Lucas to die. I think it'll be a great closure to the character, dying to protect the one person that he's probably closest to and seems to have such strong faith and loyalty to.

I think Vaughn will manipulate Lucas too, he'll try to get Lucas to turn using Maya or something as bait or hostage. But I can take that storyline when I know that Lucas doesn't want to betray MI5, I can take it if Lucas is forced to. At least somehow in the end, I can believe that Lucas will come through and take down the bad guys to protect his loved ones.

Yeah it's fiction, but it's so ever close to my heart...Heart I cried for hours and hours when my favorite character on a show called Brothers and Sisters died in the season finale, heck I still get teary-eyed just thinking about it! If Lucas dies, I'll probably cry for hours too!Undecided

(24-09-2010 10:10 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  I can't wait to see RA take Lucas's character through every emotion...before flying out to Australia!

Richard is ever so great!!! I'm sure he will bring his A-game like he always does!Cool

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 24-09-2010 10:22 AM

Oh, I'll cry if Lucas dies (did when Adam died), I'd be made of stone if I didn't, but it won't be so bad provided he's not a traitor.

RE: Richard Armitage - deebab - 24-09-2010 10:26 AM

I am kinda hoping Lucas doesn't die and that this isn't what Richard is hinting at. After all Lucas couldn't appear in a spooks movie if he's dead & Richard is always going on about wanting to make a spooks movie.

Series 9 Spoiler: show
I hope we learn more of the Harry / Lucas relationship prior to him being captured by the Russians to give us a hint of why Lucas so wants Harrys' approval. I only hope he gets it because if he doesn't and he thinks Harry didn't care if he was left to languish in a Russian prison forever then, (now don't all kill me at once) as Lucas becomes more unstable by the minute in the hands of Vaughan, might kill Harry in the season 9 finale'

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 24-09-2010 10:28 AM

(24-09-2010 10:22 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  Oh, I'll cry if Lucas dies (did when Adam died), I'd be made of stone if I didn't, but it won't be so bad provided he's not a traitor.

I didn't cry when Adam died, but that was because I wasn't as connected to him seeing as how it was the first series I watched, so I didn't know much about Adam, though I was rather upset because I thought he and Lucas made a great team, so much potential...

But I agree, I can take Lucas dying if he's not a traitor, if he dies saving Harry, I can take it. At least I can get some amazing last moments with Lucas and Harry and finally see that deep long history bond the two of them suppose to have. Maybe we can finally see Harry with more emotion and tears as Lucas dies in his arms. This is his "prodigy" after all, surely it would hit him hard if Lucas dies saving him.

---------------------

On another note, I am currently working on a Harry/Lucas video with the song "I'd Come For You" by Nickelback. I always thought the song was perfect because Harry and Lucas seems to always come to each other's rescue! The lyrics just seem so fitting!

I hope to see more Lucas/Harry moments in Series 9!

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 24-09-2010 10:32 AM

Wow! If you're uploading your vid somewhere, please post the link.

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 24-09-2010 10:38 AM

(24-09-2010 10:32 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  Wow! If you're uploading your vid somewhere, please post the link.

I've got all the scenes worked out in my head, although I may wait to make the vid just to see how Series 9 will pan out for my boys.

Right now, my vid makers are driving me insane, none of them wants to cooperate with me, so I'm still fixing a few things, but I do plan on getting this vid done soon!

When I heard the song "I'd Come For You", scenes of Harry and Lucas just popped into my head, the song was so perfect for them!! The lyrics "I'd crawl across this world for you, do anything you want me to" was such a perfect match to when Lucas went to Moscow (even with all its bad memories) simply because Harry asked him to. And just all the lyrics "I'd fight for you, I'd lie it's true, give my life for you" fit Harry and Lucas so well!!

I'm planning to break it down to two parts, the first part of the song will be from Harry's POV, and the second part of the song will be from Lucas's.

I truly hope Series 9 will deliver some good Harry/Lucas moments, maybe I can use it for the vid!!Cool

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 24-09-2010 11:17 AM

Definitely feel free to post your vid in the pictures/videos subforum when you're done, as long as it's on youtube or something similar.

RE: Richard Armitage - tyme4t - 24-09-2010 01:22 PM

So is Richard Armitage in Captain America? I've seen posts of pics & I guess there is now video of filming in Manchester...but IMDB still doesn't list him in the cast....

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 24-09-2010 01:26 PM

Vid sounds really good, can't wait.
I always feel that the Harry/Lucas storyline hasn't really been that well portrayed. We were told that Lucas was Harry's prodigy but that hasn't been shown in the series. We don't even know how long Lucas has known Harry, hopefully we'll find out more in series 9.
By the way, I don't want Lucas to die !!

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 24-09-2010 02:36 PM

(24-09-2010 01:26 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  Vid sounds really good, can't wait.
I always feel that the Harry/Lucas storyline hasn't really been that well portrayed. We were told that Lucas was Harry's prodigy but that hasn't been shown in the series. We don't even know how long Lucas has known Harry, hopefully we'll find out more in series 9.
By the way, I don't want Lucas to die !!

I was never pleased with how the relationship with Harry and Lucas was portrayed, so I hope Series 9 will bring more of that past to the fore-front.

I don't want Lucas to die either, but with these Spooks writers, nothing is sure, and I'd rather he die a hero, saving Harry, than have him be a traitor. I'd rather see his death used to bring him and Harry together and show more of the relationship. At least then something good has come out of it.