Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 14-11-2010 07:00 PM

(14-11-2010 04:10 PM)VaBookworm87 Wrote:  
(14-11-2010 10:47 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  If you buy me a plane-ticket, then I'm definitely there....or else I'm gonna have to go steal a row-boat....Angel

There are certain times in life when stealing a rowboat is totally necessary and justifiable Smile

If you need help stealing the boat and rowing....I'm here!!!

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 15-11-2010 08:51 AM

Steal a rowboat??? Too much like hard work. Steal a wave-piercing catamaran - much quicker! Plus you can bring more of your USA pals. Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 15-11-2010 09:35 AM

Nahhhhhh stealing rowboats are not hard work at all.....maybe the rowing-across-the-ocean part....but the stealing part is quite easy! Big Grin

Hmmmm maybe I should commandeer one of those stealth planes.....they're quick! Oh wait, on the other hand, while I can fly just fine, my landing skills are a bit....ummmm.....non-existent....wouldn't want myself to be mistaken as a terrorist...Silba

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 15-11-2010 12:34 PM

(15-11-2010 09:35 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  Nahhhhhh stealing rowboats are not hard work at all.....maybe the rowing-across-the-ocean part....but the stealing part is quite easy! Big Grin

Hmmmm maybe I should commandeer one of those stealth planes.....they're quick! Oh wait, on the other hand, while I can fly just fine, my landing skills are a bit....ummmm.....non-existent....wouldn't want myself to be mistaken as a terrorist...Silba

You're not a terrorist...just an average stalker of Richard Armitage!
How many seats are on your plane, and can you manage a pick-up in Britain?

I wonder how long Richard will need to be filming in New Zealand? Hope he'll be able to do a few other things during that time.

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 15-11-2010 12:49 PM

(15-11-2010 12:34 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  You're not a terrorist...just an average stalker of Richard Armitage!

LOL! My military friends tell me that they now have to hide me away from Al-Qaeda just to be safe! Big Grin

Apparently my non-existent landing skills are a commodity....Silba

(15-11-2010 12:34 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  How many seats are on your plane, and can you manage a pick-up in Britain?

Well, depending on which stealth plane I steal...and generally since they are suppose to be stealth, may not be much room...

And as for a pick-up in Britain...well, that is if I don't crash land because of my horrible landing skills....I may just get the real MI5 on my tail...oopsAngel

(15-11-2010 12:34 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I wonder how long Richard will need to be filming in New Zealand? Hope he'll be able to do a few other things during that time.

If they are filming simultaneously for Part One and Part Two, it may be a 6 to 12 months shoot I'm guessing if we count like how they did the three parts of LOTR.

I'm sure he'll be able to do a few other things such as sleep, eat, act, jump, skip, hop, sing, dance, blink, punch, and among others...Wink

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 15-11-2010 02:29 PM

I hope he can do some other acting, I can't wait until the Hobbit is released to see him again. I know he is in Captain America, but I'm not sure that is the sort of film I'd go to see.
It would be great if he read some more audio books.

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 15-11-2010 02:35 PM

(15-11-2010 02:29 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I hope he can do some other acting, I can't wait until the Hobbit is released to see him again. I know he is in Captain America, but I'm not sure that is the sort of film I'd go to see.
It would be great if he read some more audio books.

Awww audio books would be great, he has one of those nice smooth voices that I swear I could fall asleep to! The only other person who can do that for me is Gerard Butler singing Music of the Night!

I can't wait to see Captain America, while I am not too thrilled about the casting of Chris Evans as Captain America, I am going to see how RA fares this time as an evil villain! Big Grin This may be one of the few times where I am cheering for the bad guys instead of the good guys! HEHE!YahooAngel

RE: Richard Armitage - tyme4t - 15-11-2010 03:45 PM

I am looking forward to Captain America too - just for RA though...kinda like going to see Robin Hood for MM Blush

Wish I could be at the Old Vic for this - The 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala

http://www.oldvictheatre.com/whatson.php?id=73

RE: Richard Armitage - Bethles123 - 15-11-2010 11:52 PM

Is anyone else having issues seeing him as short and hairy on screen? It's going to be wierd...

RE: Richard Armitage - nicky_84 - 16-11-2010 12:01 AM

I must get strike back on dvd,is it any good? My copy of north and south is going to need replacing soon i watch it so much.

I have also taken to watching clips on youtube of Richard reading bedtime stories on cbeebies when i need cheering up. Ladies if you haven't watched before i strongly reccommend it,it is the sweetest thing ever,your uterus will skip a beat! I have already had imaginary children with him and named them!