Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - nicky_84 - 16-11-2010 10:16 AM

I must try to watch strike back,i've never watched robin hood either.

KitKat in reply to your question our imaginary children are Sam,Jake and Sophie,lol!
And no i don't think its stalkerish,but it does cheer you up if you need it!

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 16-11-2010 02:28 PM

Going to have to catch-up on the CBeebies bedtime stories they sound fun.
I loved Strike Back, it was excellent seeing RA be the main character, but it wasn't a lot like the book.
I only ever saw the first episode of Robin Hood, was it any good? At the time it felt a bit weak.

Currently listening to 'Lords of the North', 12 hours of Richard reading to me. Heaven............

RE: Richard Armitage - nicky_84 - 16-11-2010 03:38 PM

hellsbells you should watch ra read 'I'm Not going out there',it's my favourite! Ooh you've given me an idea,i have 'A Convenient Marriage' with RA narrating,i'm off work with a virus,so cud listen to that. Make me feel better. Thanks hb!

Ooh does anyone listen intently to the santander ads,and i think i heard his voice on a car ad last night.

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 16-11-2010 04:13 PM

I listen to the Santander ads!! Must listen out for the car one, haven't heard that one yet.

Where does RA get the time for all this? Not that I'm complaining.

RE: Richard Armitage - nicky_84 - 16-11-2010 04:47 PM

Love the ads with his voice,lol i know he must be so busy at the moment.
Just heard david tennant do a voiceover,hmm i wonder will dt ever join the world of spooks?

Loving the fact i am now a Junior Officer! Vueltasss

RE: Richard Armitage - Belle - 16-11-2010 05:02 PM

In reply to all of you who aren't totally convinced (or just curious) about RA playing Thorin Oakenfield, here's a link to a fotoshopped RA: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/A-Day-Of-Fan-Art-Richard-Armitage-As-Thorin-21372.html (Hope this works, it's the first time i try to put up a link)
I think he still is gorgious (his eyes are still penetrating), but maybe I have a sick mindBlush
P.S. Thanks to BravoNine for the link!

RE: Richard Armitage - Nia M - 16-11-2010 06:46 PM

Hmm, RA in a film of The Hobbit - this may be the thing to convince me to go and finally watch all the Lord of the Rings films Tongue

I love it when the Santander ads come on. Also, probably been said already, but I heard a radio ad for Sky Sports with him doing the voiceover Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - KitKat385 - 16-11-2010 10:19 PM

(16-11-2010 02:28 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I only ever saw the first episode of Robin Hood, was it any good? At the time it felt a bit weak.

Currently listening to 'Lords of the North', 12 hours of Richard reading to me. Heaven............

Well, the first season was a bit interesting (especially with the terrible extensions!). But once you get into it, it builds up, and the second & third seasons are much better.

(16-11-2010 04:13 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I listen to the Santander ads!! Must listen out for the car one, haven't heard that one yet.

Where does RA get the time for all this? Not that I'm complaining.

Haha have yet to hear either of those! YouTube searches are in order now Smile Gosh...there's a Sky Sports ad too?! Smart of the marketing people to use him - he could convince me I HAD to buy something so easily!

Well, it's no wonder he's never in a relationship...poor guy's all about work! Maybe he has a teleporter in order to make it to all the shoots - something like that would probably be so useful Wink

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 17-11-2010 09:38 AM

Has he gone into hiding in the UK? I wonder...Not that he'd be beseiged by outraged Spooks fans wanting to know what the hell that stupid ending was all about... Angel

I'll rewatch S9 over the weekend. In the meantime (don't you just love that phrase?) I'm back to watching some good old Robin Hood. Yep, the black shirt from S3 or the black leather outfits from S1 and S2 will do just fine for now. Oh yeah, there's a plot of some sort about a guy that helps the poor...

Yes, I am shallow.

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 17-11-2010 11:51 AM

(17-11-2010 09:38 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  Has he gone into hiding in the UK? I wonder...Not that he'd be beseiged by outraged Spooks fans wanting to know what the hell that stupid ending was all about... Angel

I'll rewatch S9 over the weekend. In the meantime (don't you just love that phrase?) I'm back to watching some good old Robin Hood. Yep, the black shirt from S3 or the black leather outfits from S1 and S2 will do just fine for now. Oh yeah, there's a plot of some sort about a guy that helps the poor...

Yes, I am shallow.

It is sad that even Robin Hood writers who love the baddies gave Sir Guy a great redemption yet Spooks writers decided to destroy all of Lucas's credibility, loyalty, and integrity. So sad.....UndecidedDodgy