Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - Belle - 17-11-2010 02:31 PM

I will have to look up that ad you are all talking about! Is it on youtube?
Oh, and he could sing lullabies to me every evening, morning, noon, and all the time in between! Smile
BravoNine, if you get hired, please share all the details with us, poor plebs! Wink

BTW, I've started a new thread on what you would ask your fav actor/actrice.

RE: Richard Armitage - KitKat385 - 17-11-2010 03:10 PM

RA singing to us? Drool....talk about a fangirl's heaven! Still have yet to look up those ads on YouTube (feeling lazy...anybody wanna give me a hand and post some links? Wink)

Belle, sounds like a great idea Big Grin ....Now if only we could kidnap an actor to actually answer them. Oh, the possibilities!

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 17-11-2010 03:43 PM

(17-11-2010 03:10 PM)KitKat385 Wrote:  RA singing to us? Drool....talk about a fangirl's heaven! Still have yet to look up those ads on YouTube (feeling lazy...anybody wanna give me a hand and post some links? Wink)

Belle, sounds like a great idea Big Grin ....Now if only we could kidnap an actor to actually answer them. Oh, the possibilities!

See this is why Spooks should have conventions like a lot of other shows do where fans can have panels with actors/guest stars/directors/writers from the show and hear their views and have Q/A sessions!

I think Spooks should be brought into Comic Con! I mean, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, and plenty other shows are on there, why not Spooks!

Or Spooks could have their own little convention where we can ask actors/actresses questions! That would be fun!

I'm going to a Supernatural Convention in LA next year and that's gonna be great because I get to see my favorite actor on the show!

RE: Richard Armitage - KitKat385 - 17-11-2010 09:33 PM

(17-11-2010 03:43 PM)BravoNine Wrote:  See this is why Spooks should have conventions like a lot of other shows do where fans can have panels with actors/guest stars/directors/writers from the show and hear their views and have Q/A sessions!

I think Spooks should be brought into Comic Con! I mean, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, and plenty other shows are on there, why not Spooks!

Or Spooks could have their own little convention where we can ask actors/actresses questions! That would be fun!

I'm going to a Supernatural Convention in LA next year and that's gonna be great because I get to see my favorite actor on the show!

That's a great idea! Spooks panels would make my day at the conventions Big Grin It would be great publicity too, because some people that aren't really aware of it could be exposed! Q&A sessions are amazing, and I would kill (or pay lots of money Smile) to see something along the lines of 'How to Be a Spooky Spook' panel, so on and so forth. Especially with actor/actress appearences! *Floats off into happy daydream*

A Spooks convention...wow, are there enough of us? Could you imagine attending such a place - we'd set off nerd-o-meters for miles! Smile

& that would actor would be...?

RE: Richard Armitage - nicky_84 - 17-11-2010 10:11 PM

Glad it cheered you up hellsbells,not just me then! Was watching cbeebies tonight with my nephew,i keep crossing my fingers that RA will be back to read the bedtime story,sadly no.

A spooks convention would be so amazing,hmm how do we organise that?

RE: Richard Armitage - KitKat385 - 17-11-2010 10:29 PM

Well, I think a major problem is choosing WHERE. I mean, Spooks fans are spread all over....you know what we should do? An online convention! Like webcams...or even better, talking! Like posts back and forth with actors and people all over the world; what do you call that? A forum? Yeah, let's make a Spooks forum! .........Never mind. (Worst & most obvious joke ever. Wink)

Alright, I finally watched the cbeebies clip all the way through. I understand the appeal in having him come back on the show Blush

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 18-11-2010 10:27 AM

(For Hells Bells, and WARNING: Another Completely Shallow Comment Alert)

Robin Hood (Series 1-3) = Guy of Gisborne = Handsome brooding bad boy in tight black leather (RA)

Other people tell me there was a plot... Angel

RE: Richard Armitage - BravoNine - 18-11-2010 10:38 AM

(17-11-2010 10:29 PM)KitKat385 Wrote:  Well, I think a major problem is choosing WHERE. I mean, Spooks fans are spread all over....you know what we should do? An online convention! Like webcams...or even better, talking! Like posts back and forth with actors and people all over the world; what do you call that? A forum? Yeah, let's make a Spooks forum! .........Never mind. (Worst & most obvious joke ever. Wink)

Alright, I finally watched the cbeebies clip all the way through. I understand the appeal in having him come back on the show Blush

You could have conventions all over the world, it's not that big of a deal, many shows here in the US like "Supernatural" have conventions all around the globe, they've had conventions in Italy, Germany, Canada, Australia, England, France, and many more countries, it wouldn't be shocking if Spooks decide to hold multiple conventions in different places.

I mean, that's how conventions work. Supernatural runs multiple conventions every year all over the world. So does many other shows that I watch. Spooks can do the same.

Or if not, just aim for a spot at Comic Con in San Diego.

(18-11-2010 10:27 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  (For Hells Bells, and WARNING: Another Completely Shallow Comment Alert)

Robin Hood (Series 1-3) = Guy of Gisborne = Handsome brooding bad boy in tight black leather (RA)

Plot? Robin Hood? Nahhhhhhh Robin Hood had no plot.....and the ending was just weird....everyone just seem to either die or get blown up.....talk about an ultimate series finale.....everyone dies....LOLSilba

RE: Richard Armitage - HellsBells - 18-11-2010 02:22 PM

(18-11-2010 10:27 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  (For Hells Bells, and WARNING: Another Completely Shallow Comment Alert)

Okay, sounds like everything a girl could possible want then Silba

I shall added it to my Christmas list, and tell Santa I've been really good.

RE: Richard Armitage - BoHenley - 18-11-2010 07:58 PM

...and then tell him you're-not-the-person-he-thought-you-were, you're really Evil HellsBells, and you're a "killer" who's doing it all for the love of a person with less animation than a stone. It's what we've just been sold Angel