Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Richard Armitage - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Richard Armitage (/thread-563.html)

RE: Richard Armitage - Nia M - 27-01-2010 06:29 PM

I hadn't noticed the 'eyelashbattingmanoevre', but I'll keep my eye out for it Tongue

RE: Richard Armitage - kirmostar - 27-01-2010 06:32 PM

(27-01-2010 06:03 PM)carole9908 Wrote:  
(27-01-2010 08:08 AM)kirmostar Wrote:  God I'm such a groupie - signed RA pic arrived in the post yesterday. What was the point as I immediately have to hide it or have my husband file for divorce........Silba

OK, I gotta get me one. How? Where? Please tell!
I just wrote to his agent enclosing an A5 sae and it came back to me in less than a fortnight. It looks like he's signed it and it's not a photocopy but it's a really sappy pic of him, don't like it (sorry RA but you have matured nicely time to get a new pic). The address is on the main page of the armitage army website. Heart
I like his eyelashbattingmanoeuvre !!!!! But I know is as his "tiltsheadlowerseyesandbatslashesmanoeuvre" :o)

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 27-01-2010 08:26 PM

(27-01-2010 06:29 PM)Nia M Wrote:  I hadn't noticed the 'eyelashbattingmanoevre', but I'll keep my eye out for it Tongue

blink, and you still can't miss it Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - LucasNorthFan - 27-01-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:As far as I remember his other characters don't do that and neither does RA himself (at least not to an extend where I've noticed it)

Well, maybe he wants to give each character particular details to enrich them and make them different one from the other. I think I have seen it a couple of times in Guy although now that you mention it, yes I think he does it more often as Lucas.

Well, I still like it.

LNF Smile

RE: Richard Armitage - Nia M - 27-01-2010 08:33 PM

I probably have seen it to be honest, it just didn't register. You can't really blame me for that; I did have a very worthy distraction after all! Tongue

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 27-01-2010 08:41 PM

maybe he does it on pupose to give Lucas a little trait that makes him minutely annoying, otherwise he'd be all too purr-fect.
Like I said, I love him dearly, and all in all he's my favourite RA character, but sometimes I feel like shouting at him "stop doing it!".. maybe it's a nervous tick brough back from Russia.. you know, getting all that water in your eyes, like. Big Grin

RE: Richard Armitage - Nia M - 27-01-2010 08:45 PM

Could you point out a scene where it is really prominent? (Don't worry about which series)

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 27-01-2010 08:47 PM

LOL - I'm stuck in the office between paperwork and following the Newcastle game.. will have to watch some later (says she, grudgingly Big Grin) couldn't say off the top of me head

RE: Richard Armitage - JHyde - 27-01-2010 08:48 PM

I'm with Nia. I have no idea what you spookerudes are on about.

RE: Richard Armitage - TygerBright - 27-01-2010 09:05 PM

alreet, I can't and won't post links here but just briefly checked out youtube.. search for these two
"Spooks 8 Ep 1 Lucas North"
"Spooks 8 Ep 1 (BBC) Lucas North and Sarah Caulfield"

and dang, did I get side-tracked again. While the blinking is a tad ... irritating, he still does it with these mesmerising blue eyes...<sighs>