Spooks Forum
Spooks Actors--former projects thread - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks Actors--former projects thread (/thread-582.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Spooks Actors--former projects thread - Nia M - 20-06-2010 01:58 PM

I've not seen Touching Evil, but it's on my 'To Watch' list Tongue (My increasingly long 'To Watch' list... Angel)

I really want to see Wire in the Blood and Cold Feet as well.

Oh, forgot to say that I saw PF in Northanger Abbey the other day!! I haven't read the book for that one, so I have no idea how true it was to the plot, but blimey was it a surreal experience!

RE: Spooks Actors--former projects thread - Nia M - 25-06-2010 09:35 PM

Have just been listening to Big Town All Stars S1, E2 – ‘The Perfect Man’

Some fantastic lines here! (Nicola Walker plays ‘Lorelei’, a member of an acapella group

Lorelei: Great... Another damaged man in my life.
Ken: I thought you said all men are damaged.
Lorelei: Well, they are.
Ken: Well, okay. Quick question: if men are so damaged, who – get this – who do you think does the damaging? Huh?
Johnny: You got her there Ken.
Lorelei: The damage is usually done through drink, drugs, philandering, lying, inability to accept responsibility, childish obsessions, failure to communicate, vanity, selfishness, laziness, indiscipline, greed and aggression.
Ken: Help me, Johnny, help me.

Lorelei: I have mystique. I could out-mystique you any day of the week.
Ken: You can’t even spell mystique.
Lorelei: I can’t spell oesophagus but I got one.

Also, although it wasn’t Nicola’s line...
‘How about a Ribena?’
*jawdrop*
I officially love this programme.

(After having said someone is warm...)
‘The opposite of cool is uncool.’

RE: Spooks Actors--former projects thread - Nia M - 05-07-2010 07:41 PM

Just been watching the Billie Pipers adaptation of The Ruby in the Smoke, and I spied Robert Glenister, aka old Home Sec!! Tongue Took me a while to register it was him because of the moustache and beard, but his voice is rather distinctive Tongue

And then I saw the series Rome for the first time today, and what do you know? Tobias Menzies as Brutus!

RE: Spooks Actors--former projects thread - femaleBertieWooster - 03-10-2010 07:10 PM

OK, you've all been holding out on me. I stumbled upon these a few weeks ago and wore out my smile muscles.

http://www.richardarmitageonline.com/cbeebies/cbeebies-introduction.html

vids on youtube--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnzoiCVRNJ8

RE: Spooks Actors--former projects thread - GrendelKhan - 10-10-2010 03:34 PM

I always thought that Hermione Norris would make a great Thursday Next.

RE: Spooks Actors--former projects thread - JHyde - 20-01-2011 07:32 AM

Just saw David Oyelowo on The Good Wife's most recently aired episode. i haven't finished watching the episode so can't comment on his performance but he's playing a judge. With his beard and American accent I didn't recognise him straight away.

RE: Spooks Actors--former projects thread - Annie - 12-02-2011 03:49 PM

Here is Robert Glenister as a barman in Midsomer Murders. IMHO, this episode is good!

(Link goes to part 1 of the whole episode on Youtube. He does show up after a while.)