Spooks Forum
New recruit Nia =) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: New recruit Nia =) (/thread-608.html)

Pages: 1 2

New recruit Nia =) - Nia M - 22-01-2010 12:37 AM

Hiya, I'm Nia, a 16 year old English girl addicted to Spooks and Ribena.

Am (clearly) new to this forum but have been on the Johnsto one for a couple of months, and who says you can ever have too much Spooks?? Yahoo

I started watching properly from S7 (thanks to a certain Guy of Gisborne) and have loved it ever since! I've now seen all eight series, and would have to pick my favourite characters as:
Harry, Ruth, Ros, Adam, Lucas, Zaf and Zoe (in no particular order, since I'm very indecisive about stuff like that and couldn't possibly choose).

Am a huuuuuuge fan of fanfiction (please ignore the repetition there Dodgy, which I both read (and beta-read) and write. I haven't quite got to grips with the link etiquette yet, so I don't know if I'm allowed to post a direct link, but my fanfiction is on my website link if anyone's interested.

I also love the TV shows Doctor Who, Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes and Robin Hood. More will come to mind, but I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Oh and I love Ribena. Did I already say that? Angel

Am currently in Lower Sixth with no clue as to what I want to do career-wise, but I do enjoy hobby-wise acting, swimming, ballroom & Latin American dance and trampolining.

Methinks I've rambled on enough so I probably ought to stop, but it's nice to meet you all, and now I must go exploring! Smile

RE: New recruit Nia =) - Tea Lady - 22-01-2010 01:17 AM

Hi Nia,
Welcome. We are so much better than the other forum, especially if you are a H/R shipper. With regards to your addiction to Ribena, do you mean the drink? So, I take it you are one for the Lucas fan club then? Smile

RE: New recruit Nia =) - bertowud - 22-01-2010 01:55 AM

Welcome to the forum.

You're OK to post links to your fanfiction here in your introduction thread. You're also welcome to post your fanfiction here in the fanfiction section.

RE: New recruit Nia =) - JHyde - 22-01-2010 04:40 AM

Hey Nia - I thought I recognized your name! At least here you can read the rest of my fic, I'm having trouble posting on fanfic.net because I can't get word going on my laptop. Maybe I should take Tea Lady's advice and let Harry kick it, it couldn't do any harm....

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Lots of HR fans here. I thought I recognized your obsession with Ribena from your latest fic too!

RE: New recruit Nia =) - Beatriz - 22-01-2010 09:00 AM

Welcome Nia M!!! And don't worry about the rumbling, I usually do that Silba

RE: New recruit Nia =) - HellsBells - 22-01-2010 04:31 PM

Welcome to the forum, Nia M ! I am just getting into fan fic myself, I love reading it, it is very addictive.

RE: New recruit Nia =) - Nia M - 22-01-2010 04:39 PM

(22-01-2010 01:17 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Hi Nia,
Welcome. We are so much better than the other forum, especially if you are a H/R shipper. With regards to your addiction to Ribena, do you mean the drink? So, I take it you are one for the Lucas fan club then? Smile
I shall remain perfectly impartial Sleepy

And yes I do mean the drink. And I am a Lucas fan on many occasions, some more than other times, but I'm not a Lucas fan above all others.

Am definately a H/R fan though, and I might take up your suggestion of posting my fanfiction here bertowud.

JHyde, what's your FF pen-name? And as for the Ribena... Silba

RE: New recruit Nia =) - Nitrus - 22-01-2010 05:09 PM

Welcome to the forum! That's a great introduction, feel like I know you already!

RE: New recruit Nia =) - lwhite53 - 22-01-2010 06:40 PM

Hi Nia and welcome.

RE: New recruit Nia =) - deathbymascara - 22-01-2010 06:49 PM

Hello Big Grin