Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New recruit Nia =)
22-01-2010, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2010 12:38 AM by Nia M.)
New recruit Nia =)
Hiya, I'm Nia, a 16 year old English girl addicted to Spooks and Ribena.

Am (clearly) new to this forum but have been on the Johnsto one for a couple of months, and who says you can ever have too much Spooks?? Yahoo

I started watching properly from S7 (thanks to a certain Guy of Gisborne) and have loved it ever since! I've now seen all eight series, and would have to pick my favourite characters as:
Harry, Ruth, Ros, Adam, Lucas, Zaf and Zoe (in no particular order, since I'm very indecisive about stuff like that and couldn't possibly choose).

Am a huuuuuuge fan of fanfiction (please ignore the repetition there Dodgy, which I both read (and beta-read) and write. I haven't quite got to grips with the link etiquette yet, so I don't know if I'm allowed to post a direct link, but my fanfiction is on my website link if anyone's interested.

I also love the TV shows Doctor Who, Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes and Robin Hood. More will come to mind, but I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Oh and I love Ribena. Did I already say that? Angel

Am currently in Lower Sixth with no clue as to what I want to do career-wise, but I do enjoy hobby-wise acting, swimming, ballroom & Latin American dance and trampolining.

Methinks I've rambled on enough so I probably ought to stop, but it's nice to meet you all, and now I must go exploring! Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2010, 01:17 AM
RE: New recruit Nia =)
Hi Nia,
Welcome. We are so much better than the other forum, especially if you are a H/R shipper. With regards to your addiction to Ribena, do you mean the drink? So, I take it you are one for the Lucas fan club then? Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
22-01-2010, 01:55 AM
Welcome to the forum.

You're OK to post links to your fanfiction here in your introduction thread. You're also welcome to post your fanfiction here in the fanfiction section.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
22-01-2010, 04:40 AM
Hey Nia - I thought I recognized your name! At least here you can read the rest of my fic, I'm having trouble posting on fanfic.net because I can't get word going on my laptop. Maybe I should take Tea Lady's advice and let Harry kick it, it couldn't do any harm....

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Lots of HR fans here. I thought I recognized your obsession with Ribena from your latest fic too!

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
22-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Welcome Nia M!!! And don't worry about the rumbling, I usually do that Silba

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
22-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the forum, Nia M ! I am just getting into fan fic myself, I love reading it, it is very addictive.

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
22-01-2010, 04:39 PM
(22-01-2010 01:17 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Hi Nia,
Welcome. We are so much better than the other forum, especially if you are a H/R shipper. With regards to your addiction to Ribena, do you mean the drink? So, I take it you are one for the Lucas fan club then? Smile
I shall remain perfectly impartial Sleepy

And yes I do mean the drink. And I am a Lucas fan on many occasions, some more than other times, but I'm not a Lucas fan above all others.

Am definately a H/R fan though, and I might take up your suggestion of posting my fanfiction here bertowud.

JHyde, what's your FF pen-name? And as for the Ribena... Silba
22-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forum! That's a great introduction, feel like I know you already!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
22-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Hi Nia and welcome.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
22-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Hello Big Grin

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.