Spooks Forum
Hello all - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello all (/thread-648.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello all - Jhokur - 01-02-2010 04:48 AM

Just giving a hello to my fellow Spooks, and thanks to the ones responsible for the board. From what I've seen, it's the best out for the show. I'll answer any questions about me, so long as the answers aren't eyes only Big Grin

RE: Hello all - JHyde - 01-02-2010 04:55 AM

Welcome Jhokur! Tell us a bit about yourself - where are you from? What do you do? Who's your fave Spook? - Tom, I'm guessing!

RE: Hello all - Jhokur - 01-02-2010 05:57 AM

Well, I am currently from California, US, though I hope to expatriate to England in the next year or so, God willing... I'm planning on my first visit later this year (I know, I need to visit before I decide I want to move, but I've grown up on British culture thanks to PBS and a few friends, and do love it all so). I work in technical support, with ~13 years experience. Definitely love Spooks (and a few other shows) - my friends here think I'm mad for talking about it all the time...

I can't say I have a favourite Spook - each of the team grows on me and I mourn their passing when they leave the show.

Series 8 Spoiler: show
(chuffed to see Ruth return! Now for Harry to get Malcolm back - I see him being bored just reading, and not coming up with new gadgets).

I'm a bit between Tom and Adam, myself Big Grin I'm revamping my personal website for what seems the 100th time, but I like how it's laying out so far - http://www.jhokur.com of course Smile Tell me if you can see the inspiration for the header graphic..

RE: Hello all - Nitrus - 01-02-2010 08:59 AM

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here.

I've added some spoiler tags in your post because it had information about Series 8, which people might not have seen yet. To find how to use spoiler tags, please see the link in my sig.

RE: Hello all - Beatriz - 01-02-2010 09:11 AM

Welcome to the forum!!
Series 8 Spoiler: show
]I'm so happy with Ruth's return Big Grin

RE: Hello all - Jhokur - 01-02-2010 09:45 AM

Thank you Nitrus, I will be more careful with my postings. And thank you Beatriz, JHyde and Nitrus for the warm welcomes Smile

RE: Hello all - i luv lucas - 01-02-2010 01:29 PM

Hi and welcome Jhokur!!!

Spoiler: show
I too am very glad to see Ruth back!
Angel

RE: Hello all - YourFutureMuse - 01-02-2010 03:29 PM

Hello Big Grin

RE: Hello all - HellsBells - 01-02-2010 04:47 PM

Welcome Jhokur, yes the header is very Spook-like !

RE: Hello all - deathbymascara - 01-02-2010 04:48 PM

Welcome to the forum Smile