Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello all
01-02-2010, 04:48 AM
Tom Hello all
Just giving a hello to my fellow Spooks, and thanks to the ones responsible for the board. From what I've seen, it's the best out for the show. I'll answer any questions about me, so long as the answers aren't eyes only Big Grin

[Image: S9T.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2010, 04:55 AM
RE: Hello all
Welcome Jhokur! Tell us a bit about yourself - where are you from? What do you do? Who's your fave Spook? - Tom, I'm guessing!

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
01-02-2010, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2010 08:58 AM by Nitrus.)
Well, I am currently from California, US, though I hope to expatriate to England in the next year or so, God willing... I'm planning on my first visit later this year (I know, I need to visit before I decide I want to move, but I've grown up on British culture thanks to PBS and a few friends, and do love it all so). I work in technical support, with ~13 years experience. Definitely love Spooks (and a few other shows) - my friends here think I'm mad for talking about it all the time...

I can't say I have a favourite Spook - each of the team grows on me and I mourn their passing when they leave the show.

Series 8 Spoiler: show
(chuffed to see Ruth return! Now for Harry to get Malcolm back - I see him being bored just reading, and not coming up with new gadgets).

I'm a bit between Tom and Adam, myself Big Grin I'm revamping my personal website for what seems the 100th time, but I like how it's laying out so far - http://www.jhokur.com of course Smile Tell me if you can see the inspiration for the header graphic..

01-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here.

I've added some spoiler tags in your post because it had information about Series 8, which people might not have seen yet. To find how to use spoiler tags, please see the link in my sig.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
01-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Welcome to the forum!!
Series 8 Spoiler: show
]I'm so happy with Ruth's return Big Grin

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
01-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Thank you Nitrus, I will be more careful with my postings. And thank you Beatriz, JHyde and Nitrus for the warm welcomes Smile

01-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Hi and welcome Jhokur!!!

Spoiler: show
I too am very glad to see Ruth back!
Angel

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
01-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Hello Big Grin
01-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Welcome Jhokur, yes the header is very Spook-like !

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
01-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Smile

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.