Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 (/thread-684.html)

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - Deb p - 09-11-2010 12:18 AM

If Harry is not in series 10 ................. spooks can never be the same so I could not watch it .
What a shame this series ended this way. Not the usual cliff hanger. It is becoming slightly too unbelievable. Come on Kudos, bring back the magic for series 10 !

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - BravoNine - 09-11-2010 12:21 AM

Maybe Series 10 we will see Harry 10 years later living like a hermit in a cave and started a club called Hermits United? Huh

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - Tea Lady - 09-11-2010 12:24 AM

(09-11-2010 12:21 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  Maybe Series 10 we will see Harry 10 years later living like a hermit in a cave and started a club called Hermits United? Huh

Will he have a copy of William Blake's poems with him in the cave?? Wink

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - BravoNine - 09-11-2010 12:29 AM

(09-11-2010 12:24 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 12:21 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  Maybe Series 10 we will see Harry 10 years later living like a hermit in a cave and started a club called Hermits United? Huh

Will he have a copy of William Blake's poems with him in the cave?? Wink

Well, I was thinking like maybe he'll open up an old suitcase and find pictures from his old life and suddenly snaps into a different persona, the non-hermit Harry....Silba

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - Tea Lady - 09-11-2010 12:36 AM

(09-11-2010 12:29 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  Well, I was thinking like maybe he'll open up an old suitcase and find pictures from his old life and suddenly snaps into a different persona, the non-hermit Harry....Silba

Haha Smile

Did anyone think Harry's hair was a bit fluffy up on the roof? Perhaps his hair-stylist was afraid of heights and wouldn't climb up onto the roof. He certainly needed a bit of hairspray there, to keep the curls under control!!

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - BravoNine - 09-11-2010 12:41 AM

(09-11-2010 12:36 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 12:29 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  Well, I was thinking like maybe he'll open up an old suitcase and find pictures from his old life and suddenly snaps into a different persona, the non-hermit Harry....Silba

Haha Smile

Did anyone think Harry's hair was a bit fluffy up on the roof? Perhaps his hair-stylist was afraid of heights and wouldn't climb up onto the roof. He certainly needed a bit of hairspray there, to keep the curls under control!!

I have learned that old pictures are dangerous tools of manipulation and torture! Big Grin Apparently just seeing them you become a different person and your life just goes SPLAT!

I was wondering when he had suddenly gained all those curls! I was like "How did Harry even get a hold of a curling iron? More to the point WHY does he have it?" Silba

Well, both Lucas and Harry were suffering the "weird-hairdo" syndrome on that roof, maybe it's just the roof top effect or something.....

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - Puppetmaster - 09-11-2010 12:42 AM

I thought that fluffy hair looked lovely .

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - Tea Lady - 09-11-2010 12:47 AM

(09-11-2010 12:41 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  I was wondering when he had suddenly gained all those curls! I was like "How did Harry even get a hold of a curling iron? More to the point WHY does he have it?" Silba

Well, both Lucas and Harry were suffering the "weird-hairdo" syndrome on that roof, maybe it's just the roof top effect or something.....

PF has really curly hair. Most of the time in Spooks, Harry has had short hair. In this series he has kept it longer, and I agree it looks super. A lot of the scenes though, you can tell that they use product, to keep his hair flat. I guess it must have been blowing a gale up there, even on a fine London day. His stylist probably gave up. Wink

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - BravoNine - 09-11-2010 12:55 AM

(09-11-2010 12:47 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 12:41 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  I was wondering when he had suddenly gained all those curls! I was like "How did Harry even get a hold of a curling iron? More to the point WHY does he have it?" Silba

PF has really curly hair. Most of the time in Spooks, Harry has had short hair. In this series he has kept it longer, and I agree it looks super. A lot of the scenes though, you can tell that they use product, to keep his hair flat. I guess it must have been blowing a gale up there, even on a fine London day. His stylist probably gave up. Wink

Well I can't deny that it does look very super indeed! I actually had the urge to pet him on the head before I realized that I was suppose to be mad at him....Silba

And that roof, it looks familiar......what is it with them and roofs! Couldn't they figure out a more less-life-threatening place to meet? Dodgy

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce 2.0 - Puppetmaster - 09-11-2010 08:46 AM

Is PF coming out of Spooks, or is his investigation going to be a 'side line'? If so let us hope Ruth is going to forgive, melt and support him. She was always warm and supportive until Series 9, now the writers are annoying me making her so cruel to Harry.