Spooks Forum
Icon observation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Icon observation (/thread-829.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Icon observation - JHyde - 22-04-2010 10:25 AM

My current avatar is only the second one I have had while on the forum.

The main reason for that is because my laptop was pretty much unuseable until a few weeks ago and I couldn't really change it.

If I was capable of getting new screencaps (I have no idea how to do it) I might change it to caps of my favourite scenes. Which in some cases, but not all, include Harry and Ruth. I have lots of others.

RE: Icon observation - lwhite53 - 22-04-2010 12:44 PM

(22-04-2010 10:25 AM)JHyde Wrote:  The main reason for that is because my laptop was pretty much unuseable until a few weeks ago and I couldn't really change it.

Did you finally get you laptop sorted, then? [Wrong thread for this question, but it was there, waiting to be asked. Cool ]

RE: Icon observation - tyme4t - 23-04-2010 01:06 AM

I selected my icon as Ruth for a couple of reasons - she is one of my favourite characters and of all the female characters, I am most like her (age, temperment, hair colour, sensitive-nature, curious, etc) - may decide in future to change it up a bit - although now that I look closer at it - I wouldn't mind finding & using one that showed her smiling or at least not looking so down. Angel

RE: Icon observation - CONDOR - 23-04-2010 06:26 AM

Actually Tyme 4 t , I like your icon of Ruth the most. Ruth does seem a very unhappy person and I have not seen her smile a great deal in the episodes that I have seen. To be honest in 3:5 I wanted to give her a big hug, 10/10 to Malcolm for doing his bit.
Actually Beatriz has a nice picture of Ruth.

RE: Icon observation - watchstrap - 23-04-2010 09:45 AM

As a massive Harry fan and because it's both St George's Day and Shakespeare's birthday, I have to offer this quote from Henry V. It's very Sir Harry I think!

'Cry 'God for Harry, England and St George!'

RE: Icon observation - CONDOR - 23-04-2010 09:54 AM

very appropriate watchstrap in fact it should be the new MI5 moto

RE: Icon observation - JHyde - 24-04-2010 03:48 AM

Bea's is a screencap. I remember from when she changed it. Season 8 episode 4?

I've just changed mine, courtesy of Tyger. I have a similar one for Harry that I'm looking forward to using, but this one is just so like Lucas las season I had to use it. It's also appropriate because my current fic is mainly about him.

RE: Icon observation - Beatriz - 24-04-2010 08:30 AM

Correct JHyde! Smile

When did you change your avatar?I had to hit magical ctrl +F5 to see it!!

RE: Icon observation - JHyde - 24-04-2010 09:10 AM

Today. I figured it was time for a change, the colours of the pic look good with the red and it fits nicely with things I think about for him.

I labelled the pic "Lucas 'oh bugger' " on my computer.

RE: Icon observation - HellsBells - 24-04-2010 05:06 PM

Like the avatar JHyde, it does look great. And the label you've used is brilliant !