Spooks Forum
Free Spooks episode from iTunes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Free Spooks episode from iTunes (/thread-847.html)

Pages: 1 2

Free Spooks episode from iTunes - almh - 27-04-2010 04:30 PM

The Times have teamed up with iTunes and are giving away free episodes of Spooks, and today it's Series 1 Episode 3. If you want to download it, type in http://www.itunes.com/times/spy

(I think you might need to live in the UK to do this, I'm not sure - I ran out of the room in excitement before reading the small print.)

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - Nitrus - 27-04-2010 04:47 PM

Great work almh! Thanks for posting the info. Already got them on DVD so won't be downloading myself.

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - Tea Lady - 27-04-2010 04:52 PM

Thanks Almh, downloading as we speak. Hopefully one day I will have an iphone so I can put this on there along with series 8 which I purchased, to watch on my PC.

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - almh - 27-04-2010 05:00 PM

(27-04-2010 04:47 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Great work almh! Thanks for posting the info. Already got them on DVD so won't be downloading myself.

So do I, I'm still downloading them though Blush

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - Nitrus - 27-04-2010 05:03 PM

I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing almh Wink

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - Tea Lady - 27-04-2010 05:09 PM

Almh, do you have the actual newspaper? I was just wondering if they are releasing one episode a day or whether this is just a one off offer. I can't see anything on Times Online about it.

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - Aria - 27-04-2010 05:15 PM

They started on Monday with episode 1. They are giving you the chance to download the entire first series.

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - almh - 27-04-2010 05:15 PM

Nitrus: Good, of course! Wink

Tea Lady: It appears to be one a day. If there's a new link for tomorrow, I'll upload it here.

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - YourFutureMuse - 27-04-2010 05:36 PM

Thanks so much for the link! I am downloading it even though I have the DVD too pahaha - I can put it on my ipod and watch it whilst I am pretending to do work in geography Big Grin

RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes - pook - 28-04-2010 06:30 AM

Thanks for this. It works in Singapore so I guess it's pretty international. I watched series 8 through iTunes and have them on my ipod touch - watch them in taxis and during acupuncture Blush