Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Spooks episode from iTunes
27-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Free Spooks episode from iTunes
The Times have teamed up with iTunes and are giving away free episodes of Spooks, and today it's Series 1 Episode 3. If you want to download it, type in http://www.itunes.com/times/spy

(I think you might need to live in the UK to do this, I'm not sure - I ran out of the room in excitement before reading the small print.)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2010, 04:47 PM
RE: Free Spooks episode from iTunes
Great work almh! Thanks for posting the info. Already got them on DVD so won't be downloading myself.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Thanks Almh, downloading as we speak. Hopefully one day I will have an iphone so I can put this on there along with series 8 which I purchased, to watch on my PC.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
27-04-2010, 05:00 PM
(27-04-2010 04:47 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Great work almh! Thanks for posting the info. Already got them on DVD so won't be downloading myself.

So do I, I'm still downloading them though Blush

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
27-04-2010, 05:03 PM
I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing almh Wink

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
27-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Almh, do you have the actual newspaper? I was just wondering if they are releasing one episode a day or whether this is just a one off offer. I can't see anything on Times Online about it.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
27-04-2010, 05:15 PM
They started on Monday with episode 1. They are giving you the chance to download the entire first series.

harry
We move on from this
It's the realisation that I make a negligible difference
Sometimes you have to give a man a chance
27-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Nitrus: Good, of course! Wink

Tea Lady: It appears to be one a day. If there's a new link for tomorrow, I'll upload it here.

27-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Thanks so much for the link! I am downloading it even though I have the DVD too pahaha - I can put it on my ipod and watch it whilst I am pretending to do work in geography Big Grin
28-04-2010, 06:30 AM
Thanks for this. It works in Singapore so I guess it's pretty international. I watched series 8 through iTunes and have them on my ipod touch - watch them in taxis and during acupuncture Blush