Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 9 rumours - possible spoilers......
29-12-2009, 08:53 PM
RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler......
Sad
How long are they going to keep us waiting for?! Angry
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2009, 08:55 PM
I don't know but I don't think that it's in their best interests to do so :hides stash of cookies away from the BBC until they confirm a start date: Wink

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
29-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Haha I am sure that will work Wink
29-12-2009, 08:58 PM
As am I - I'm waiting for the BBC to cave in as we speak. Wink

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
29-12-2009, 09:05 PM
We should write to them or something....they can't leave us like that, although I think the general 'knowledge' is that Spooks IS comissioned for a S9.

LNF Smile
29-12-2009, 09:17 PM
I emailed the BBC enquiries line 2 days ago and asked about series 9. I am still waiting for a response.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
29-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Like BBC ever respond. Has anyone tried the Radio Times - they normally email back...

30-12-2009, 12:41 AM
If they had us waiting for a start date for ages, now that's "only" a recommision and has unofficially confirmed... I don't want to know how long they will keep us waiting... Angry

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
30-12-2009, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 01:02 AM by YourFutureMuse.)
We should start a crazed spooks fan petition demanding official confirmation!! haha Tongue
Oh no I just realised I said haha again! Blush
30-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Look, worst case scenario, sometime in February someone will see them filming in February and the proverbial cat will be out of its bag.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature