22-11-2010, 08:44 PM
RE: Status 2.0
That sucks Akira.. what did they do?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Accused me of leaving the backdoor open for the weekend when they left the house, leaving it open, because I never use it (never need to go out for a smoke cos I don't smoke!) Then posted loads of sh*t on Facebook... also there was masses of mould forming in the room I was in, all up the corner and by the bed, it was disgusting, I'm currently ill and don't want to breathe in mould spores either!

They are pathetic, silly little rich kids at uni who have no idea how to treat real people or handle real situations. I have been sacked for posting on FB how sh*t the conditions of one of my jobs was (and I am glad I went because it really was) but I have grown up and know it's not the way to deal with things.

I had NO documents whatsoever concerning the rent and that I was a tenant, and to that end I am perfectly legally allowed to not pay any rent for the time I was there.

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
Find all posts by this user
24-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Staying up late to get all the munchables ready for the kids Thanksgiving "feasts" at school tomorrow: Chopped veggies and popcorn for the little one, chopped fruit and mini muffins for the girl, and a sampling of the husbands spaghetti sauce with slices of baguette for the oldest.

And yet, I will still re-watch 9.5 before I go to sleep!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
24-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Making a dent in my Maths revision Undecided

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
25-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Suffering with another cold that the children have managed to bring home from school.

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
25-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Having another bad day... I seem to attract them Confused.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
25-11-2010, 09:12 PM
going to see harry potter for the 2nd time tomorow as a belated birthday present with my best friend

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
25-11-2010, 09:27 PM
(25-11-2010 02:14 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  Suffering with another cold that the children have managed to bring home from school.

Whatever you do HellsBells don't volunteer to go in and help with the reading. I sometimes wonder if I should wear a 'sars' mask as another small person showers me with sneeze.
25-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Currently cuddled up in my bed in my dorm room watching Youtube highlights of football games for the Detriot Lions and cheering for quarterback Matthew Stafford (who went to high school with me)!!!

And then going to thanksgiving dinner! Yahoo

Oh and happy thanksgiving to all my fellow Spooks fans!! Wink

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
26-11-2010, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 01:07 PM by Belle.)
curently eating a sandwich, cause I'm hungry Wink, then do the dishes, clean the house and pick up my stephdaughter and then a nice relaxing evening with hubby and stephdaughter!

(A happy thanksgiving to you BravoNine!)

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."