Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What other TV do you watch?
14-12-2009, 09:28 PM
RE: What other TV do you watch?
Yes, it's the new series that started in 2005, and the third series of that Smile

The fifth one is airing in the UK in March/April Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2009, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2009 09:49 PM by Beatriz.)
oh no!! Why have you told me that? (joking) Now I want to watch the 4th series before it airs... And I don't think I'll be able (OMG, I'm a series freak Confused It started last year but it is worsening Tongue)

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
14-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Awww, poor you! I am slightly... ok, really, addicted to Doctor Who as well. Do watch the fourth series! I don't know where it is on youtube...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
15-12-2009, 12:43 AM
I believe Doctor Who has his own thread Tongue.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2009, 06:35 AM
Yes, but this is about tv so we're not off topic Tongue Ok, we'll stop then...

15-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Ok, it's my fault, but I didn't want to go there because of spoilers Tongue I know what I wanted to know so... Another tv show to watch Smile

I think the 3rd series of A2A starts in March/April too Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
18-12-2009, 09:54 AM
NO way - really?! Big Grin
Ich liebe A2A!!! Tongue
Gene Hunt is an absolute legend. Did you see the episode when they were stealing and reposessing info from MI5?
I loved it - Spooks in A2A! Big Grin
'Spooky-Dooky Bastards' xD Brilliant

Harry: "Colin, tell me something uplifting"
Colin: "Well, August is set to be the driest month on record"
Harry: "Would you like to be taken out and shot?"
18-12-2009, 11:38 AM
I've read somewhere they're still shooting... But the aproximate date is that.

I can't remember that!! (I hadn't watched Spooks when I watched series 1 and 2 so it didn't call my attention Tongue)

If you like A2A you can join the conversation in its own thread. Wink

Pactum serva
18-12-2009, 05:42 PM
MI5 got mentioned in an episode of New Tricks once. I love New Tricks, it is amazing. My favourite memory of a New Tricks episode is when I was on holiday in the UK, and I was watching New Tricks in a hotel, I think it was just me - my sisters were elsewhere, and I was in hysterics because they kept mentioning the Doctor being a druggie, and it just made me laugh...

27-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Wow, I just started watching Damages, and it's superb! Does anybody know another show like this? I want more Smile