Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce
21-12-2009, 10:40 AM
RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce
(21-12-2009 10:33 AM)Moonlight Wrote:  
(21-12-2009 10:21 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Just so long as there isnt anymore of this blinking double talk. Just talk straight Harry !

Indeed. And is it really wrong that I want to hug your icon? Tongue

Just hug? ....Sorry. You can get these "avatar"'s from the peterfirth website. They have a gallary from all spooks episodes and they let you copy them.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
22-12-2009, 09:43 AM
(21-12-2009 10:40 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(21-12-2009 10:33 AM)Moonlight Wrote:  
(21-12-2009 10:21 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Just so long as there isnt anymore of this blinking double talk. Just talk straight Harry !

Indeed. And is it really wrong that I want to hug your icon? Tongue

Just hug? ....Sorry. You can get these "avatar"'s from the peterfirth website. They have a gallary from all spooks episodes and they let you copy them.
Yes, that's where I found the earlier picture I posted. And of course I would start with the hugging and then.... aherm, don't even get me going there!!Big Grin

" Harry is a pugilist for the State, but he's a lover, not a fighter " - Peter Firth

[Image: hr6.jpg]
22-12-2009, 09:55 AM
So lovely to have another Harry fan join the threads Moonlight Smile

Here's a question I've been wondering about lately: if Harry had any life outside his work, which he doesn't seem to, what would be his hobby do you think? A gardener? A musician? Toy trains?

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
22-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Oooh, good question. I think his hobby is watching dog racing, from the clip in 4.9, but other than that...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
22-12-2009, 10:05 AM
That's a good one almh. He probably enjoys the competition of it.

I know from Harry's Diary that he liked a bit of Wodehouse to read (which I didn't buy, I see him more of a Wilde man...that reads a bit funny Smile ) and the odd thriller, but I don't think he's much of a reader.

I do think he'd like *listening* to music. But I don't think he'd ever be much for playing or singing himself.

22-12-2009, 10:15 AM
I think participating in sport is out. I think I remember in one episode someone said we will need to meet up and play and round of golf and Harry just looked at him like he was insane.

22-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Monopoly, scrabble or chess?

22-12-2009, 10:20 AM
I'd say scrabble or chess - I can't see him playing monopoly... maybe chess more than scrabble. I have this image in my mind of him challenging Ruth to a game of scrabble and failing miserably...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
22-12-2009, 10:23 AM
I can see the pair of them playing Cluedo although Ruth might get a bit annoying as she is bound to always win. Ruth never gets it wrong.

22-12-2009, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2009 10:24 AM by JHyde.)
That's what started this.....I was picturing Harry more as a chess player and Ruth would be like me, a scrabble girl. I can see Harry being a serious card shark in college though, maybe to make some cash Smile He has a good poker face.