Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Tell us something about you!
16-08-2010, 10:53 PM
RE: Tell us something about you!
I am perfectly sane thank you very much.

Although I did go out into the garden the other night in the middle of a thunderstorm, just for fun...

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2010, 10:55 PM
OOhhh that sounds fun actually Big Grin
I once trampolined in my pajamas in the rain... thats I how I get my thrills lol what must my neigbours think Tongue
16-08-2010, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2010 10:59 PM by Kirayuki.)
Nia - I did something similar in a camp in France (Jumping off a telegraph pole type thing)... Can't remember how high it was though. Just remember that i didn't trust the person they chose to hold my harness. Tongue
Did you happen to find that the jumping was the best bit too by any chance? I thought the climb when you hit the top was a nightmare. Couldn't get on the platform very easily. Lol.

I once ran around in a hailstorm in summer-wear when i was a kid. Tongue

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
16-08-2010, 11:01 PM
No, not really - the whole ordeal was simply terrifying. The best bit was getting back down to the bottom and then thinking 'Oh my god, I've just done that!' which did, I'll admit, feel pretty awesome.

I have never managed to successfully curl my hair to last more than two hours, even with a ton of hairspray.

16-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Ah that one. It's that moment when you look up at it and go 'Woah'. (Keanu Reeves style Tongue)

I have recently gained a Tablet for my computer because the mouse was a roll-ball rubbish one ever since my wireless one broke. Been drawing with it for fun since.

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
16-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Lol, yeah Big Grin

I had an obsession with dolphins and mermaids when I was little.

18-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Ummm right, I am a 4th dan in karate, I do Sports massage as a sideline, and Jeremy Brett was a good friend of mine, cant think of anything else at the mo
Find all posts by this user
18-08-2010, 12:38 PM
I work for the NHS as a commissioning manager in a south London primary care trust (PCTs currently have all the money to buy the services that are needed in the area). I work on offender health and oversee a prison health contract, among other things. I'm currently working on a big project to re-design mental health services for offenders with mental health problem (of whom there are many).

And I'm about to buy a 2nd hand SLR digital camera, as my cousin wants me to take her wedding photos in November and my other camera is kapput. I used to do a lot of photography with a 'real' (ie film) camera but kind of lost interest when we got a digital - didn't seem the same somehow.

Oh, and I'm on the final leg of a part time Master of Science degree in Leadership & Management in Public Service at the University of Hertfordshire. I'm going to be researching whether there are any differences in perception between women and men as to what they regard as good leadership. The swine wouldn't let me do my research project on the leadership styles of the five Star Trek captains, so this was the next best thing.

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
18-08-2010, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 01:19 PM by bertowud.)
(16-08-2010 10:22 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  I was nominated as Biggest Gossip when I left school. My friends told everyone in our year to vote for me as joke lol.

Considering the banner in your sig line, that is really funny.

(16-08-2010 10:24 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Haha Nitrus first the heel wearing and now gossiping anything else you want to tell us Wink

He hasn't shared his favorite mascara color with us yet?
Also, I was nominated for and didn't get Most Studious. Which is funny considering I was the closest thing to a geek in my class. This was back before that was considered flattering.

I did get Most Likely to Succeed.
It's my daughter's first day of school today. It's her second year (1st grade). She was a kindergartner last year.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
24-08-2010, 02:26 PM
(18-08-2010 01:05 PM)bertowud Wrote:  It's my daughter's first day of school today. It's her second year (1st grade). She was a kindergartner last year.

Ya know, I saw the school buses driving down the beach last week. My oldest kid almost had a heart attack!

I hope it went well for your daughter. Mine hits first grade this year as well. My younger son enters kindergarten and the older son goes into 4th grade. They don't start until next Friday. *sigh* Not soon enough for me!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet