Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spooky Holidays
24-12-2009, 01:39 PM
RE: Spooky Holidays
Happy Christmas!

Why's it closing? Can't we keep it for Easter/Valentines Day/whenever else???

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Maybe we'll start another one then. I can always re-open it Smile

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
24-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Merry Christmas to all - have a blessed and good time with family and friends!

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
24-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Happy Christmas Big Grin Or Happy Christmas Eve depending where everyone is Tongue

I still can't get my little head around time difference Confused Tongue I get seriously confused on New Year's Eve lol when my German friend calls and wishes me a hapy new year when for me it isn't haha Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2009, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2009 01:51 PM by JHyde.)
And feel free to come and bitch about family, weird presents, bad weather, whatever.....

Think of it as your holiday therapy.

I never get over time differences either. I find it AMAZING every time I think about it that on the other side of the world you guys can be in a completely different time and season. Endlessly fascinating.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
24-12-2009, 01:58 PM
I will definitely be using this thread to rant over the next few days.. christmas stresses me out so much!!

I know I get jealous when its freezing in the middle of the night here, whilst you are in the sunshine Sad Tongue
24-12-2009, 02:45 PM
(24-12-2009 01:17 PM)JHyde Wrote:  It's just gone midnight here, so Happy Christmas spookerudes! I will miss this thread in a week or two when it closes.

Merry Christmas!!! I've still got 10 hours before Xmas!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
24-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Yes, ranting may take place a lot on this thread, but things are fine atm... sort of Wink I made mince pies and they were lovely, hopefully, and I haven't done my family a Christmas card... it'll wait until after church (I'm in charge of a Christmas service! Eeeeeeep! Help!)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
24-12-2009, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2009 02:57 PM by YourFutureMuse.)
hah my ranting will start now... I have to go out with my family new year's eve instead of with my friends like I usually do Sad So annoying...

And when I went to church yesterday me and my sister got giggles and my dad looked like he wanted to murder/ disown us LOL

Good luck with the christmas service though, I am sure you'll do fine .. Big GrinBig Grin
24-12-2009, 03:51 PM
JHyde, you better get to sleep. According to noradsanta.org Santa is in your part of the world right now.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.