Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Status?
22-06-2010, 03:04 AM
RE: Status?
It's 11 pm and I'm sitting here watching Whiteout (movie about a US marshall in Antarctica) and wondering why I am not asleep...not to mention why my 3 year old isn't asleep.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm trying to take my mind off my last (and hardest Sad) exam which is at 1.30 today, by coming on here and also watching Spooks fanvids Big Grin

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
22-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Nia - that's an excellent means of revising! Hope the exam went well. But however it went...it's over.VueltasssVueltasss

I've been out of sorts all day. The car wouldn't start (needs a new battery), so had to walk to the rail station.Dodgy Tube was delayed, so was late for a meeting. Dodgy Sat in a dull meeting all afternoon, trying not to fall asleep. Dodgy Just been outbid on Ebay for "The Broker's Man" TV series (has PF in first season, with an East End (ish) accent!) and it's gone higher than I can justify paying.Dodgy And we're out of beer. Suicida

One of those days...

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
Find all posts by this user
22-06-2010, 07:17 PM
picard1109 - not THE BEER!?! It's too horrible to think about. Thud

I am watching the friggin' clock trying to make it tick by faster so I can finally leave work and go see my husband as Peachum in a production of Three Penny Opera. And he promised me dinner and ice cream before the show as a thank you for being a "single" mom while he was in rehearsal.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
23-06-2010, 01:35 PM
I am just back from driving by myself for the first time! (passed my test on Mon!!) Scary but I didn't crash Big Grin

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
23-06-2010, 01:38 PM
DBM, congratulations on both passing and not crashing!

Hanging at my biggest client waiting on stuff to happen. Oh the fun!

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
23-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Congrats DBM, how many minors?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
23-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Thanks you both Big Grin

And Nitrus 3 minors which I am rather pleased with Big Grin (although it was my second time Confused No comment on the first haha)

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
23-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Ah that's great and don't worry, I didn't pass until my 4th attempt. The previous 3 times I've been failed for going too fast or too slow. Angry

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
23-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Ah well better fourth time than never! My brother and cousins all passed first time so I got a lot of greif though lol.
I failed the first time because there was a skip parked in the road, I drove forward but there was a car going the other way that I had no way of seeing before I started to overtake the skip so I had to reverse and I got failed for lack of foresight or something but I still hold it wasn't my fault haha. Sorry ranty a bit there - still gets to me now!!

ros