Status?
23-06-2010, 11:00 PM
RE: Status?
Which ones are you visiting?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Durham (the Maths open day, have an appointment with the Combined Honours co-ordinator, and a general tour of the uni), Newcastle and Southampton

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
24-06-2010, 05:44 AM
(23-06-2010 10:20 PM)deathbymascara Wrote:  does this mean the world cup is nearly finished? *she says rather hopefully*

Are south africa still in it? It would be cute if they won.

Bwah! Nope, we went out in the first round. At least we beat France along the way, not that that says much...

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
24-06-2010, 08:11 AM
finished my exams. am now avoiding all mediums of news because the only thing happening in the world is Australia's new PM, apparently.

And procrastinating from cleaning my room and thinking about which series of Spooks I'll rewatch next.

stef
[ ruled | by | secrecy ]
24-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Seriously. Who uses serial cables any more?

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
24-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I am contemplating going here for a foot treatment Tongue http://appyfeet.co.uk/content/view/3/4/ Seriously I might check it out and my friend works there lol. Although I might not, I think it is rather cruel to the poor fish. What do you guys think? lol
24-06-2010, 01:45 PM
I just diffused an altercation at a local doughnut shop drive through. The perpetrators were a young female 20-25 yrs in a 2009 BMW 335i and an older male 35-40 yrs in a 199? Chevy Malibu. She was blocking his car into his parking spot as she waited in line at the drive through. There was no where for her to go although seeing what she had done to herself, I held back to let her in line. They started yelling at each other through the windows; expletives abounded. Sadly, this is not unusual where I live, but when he got out of his car and approached her car, I ran into the store to get a Manager. That was all it took for him to get back in his car and drive away with his tail between his legs.

If I had had a ball point pen, I would have knocked him down, sat on him and threatened him with poking his eyeball out. Really, I would have....Silba

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
24-06-2010, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2010 07:53 PM by picard1109.)
(24-06-2010 01:25 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  I am contemplating going here for a foot treatment Tongue http://appyfeet.co.uk/content/view/3/4/ Seriously I might check it out and my friend works there lol. Although I might not, I think it is rather cruel to the poor fish. What do you guys think? lol

That looks completely disgusting! Tongue
Avoiding doing any work on my complexity essay by watching ep 1.6 of Dexter.

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
24-06-2010, 08:08 PM
(23-06-2010 11:09 PM)Nia M Wrote:  Durham (the Maths open day, have an appointment with the Combined Honours co-ordinator, and a general tour of the uni), Newcastle and Southampton

Oooh, interesting ones.

Packing for university open days (I'm staying away for a night). I'm going to Birmingham and Leeds. Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
24-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Writing up a list of pros and cons of the unis I'm going to be visiting/considering Tongue

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile