Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Status?
28-06-2010, 12:11 AM
RE: Status?
kein Problem, take your time.
nowt new here.
..but you know it wasn't all our fault, really?!

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
28-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Yeh I know, we were rubbish.

However, I'm British and we believe it's always someone elses fault!! Tongue

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2010, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2010 09:15 AM by YourFutureMuse.)
I am currently taking my first break (okay about 20 mins after starting Tongue) in what is my last day of revision Big Grin Last exam tomorrow wooooo Big GrinBig Grin
28-06-2010, 01:13 PM
(28-06-2010 12:25 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  However, I'm British and we believe it's always someone elses fault!! Tongue

Well, it's good to see that Brits and Americans have that in common. Wink It was all Ghana's fault - how DARE they simply out play us!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
28-06-2010, 03:16 PM
I have just finished watching a rather depressing Haiti documentary and am now forcing myself to endure a Kashmir one Sad It's awful awful awful! I hate when you can see people hands reaching out from under collapsing buildings and knowing that could be so easily prevented!
28-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Super happy I took my last exam today and I won't be touching a book in a month at least!!

LOL, I've been writing that everywhere but really, I needed a break and then start with new energy Wink.

LNF Smile
28-06-2010, 04:04 PM
just home from work and watching my fellow scott andy murry play tennis

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
28-06-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm meant to be writing my personal statement... but it isn't going well (obviously, as I'm on here instead of writing it). For some reason my mum has written MI5 on my list of things to include, and I can't remember why. Very strange.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
28-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Haha something you're not telling us almh? Tongue

My personal statement was a beautiful work of fiction haha

Right now I am waiting for the last minute exam stress adrenaline to kick in so I can actually motivate myself to work Tongue
28-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah, sorry, forgot to mention my work experience in MI5 Wink

Still doing the personal statement, but my mum has come now so it's a bit more productive. Just had an email from my friend, one of those emails where you just cringe at what they're saying. I think that that reply may get put off for a while.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.