Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 2 Discussion
27-09-2011, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2011 01:06 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: Series 10 - Episode 2 Discussion
(27-09-2011 08:48 AM)I Want Jo Back Wrote:  Sorry to go off topic but i became an uncle for the 1st time on Sunday evening was told at about 9.20 i went round to see my new nephew last night and had a quiet word with him and advised him that i was glad he was around but he needs to improve his timing as interrupting spooks isnt a good way to start

LOLOL!!!! Well, congrats anyway. At least your priorities are straight! Smile
(27-09-2011 07:58 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  At the risk of sounding like a Lucas fan, are we sure Tariq is dead? Harry did say he knew a friendly pathologist? Perhaps this way Tariq can secretly carry out the research into the Russians and the Americans.

Hope springs eternal, TL. I hope you are right. But am not holding my breath. Sad
(27-09-2011 08:40 AM)Silktie Wrote:  
(27-09-2011 05:02 AM)A Cousin Wrote:  The Greek tragedy continues, doesn't it? Shade of Oedipus trying to avoid taking down his father by...well...taking down his father! Perhaps a little Medea too? Time will tell. I thought it was Elena in Tariq's CCTV too.

We can already class Elena as Medea, as she is betraying her husband to the English. But I suspect you meant it in the sense that she may also be leading Harry around by the, er, nose. Tongue

Erm...yeah...his nose. That's what I meant. Blush

If she is though, he isn't following her. I see the adoration in her face but not in his. For him it is still more about Sasha. Thank you for bearing me out here. I didn't think about Elena's betrayal of her husband to the English. But I see it.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 2 Discussion - Nitrus - 20-09-2011, 02:15 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 2 Discussion - A Cousin - 27-09-2011 01:01 PM