Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Season 10 - Episode 4 discussion
10-10-2011, 12:56 PM
RE: Season 10 - Episode 4 discussion
I was quite gripped by this episode and thought it a million times more entertaining than last week's. I know it's all been done before but it was done well IMO. Letting their assets down has becoming an interesting theme this week and last in relation to Elena, however, like everyone else I did wonder what happened to Erin's mum and thought it a glaring hole too far. Some things can be left to our imagination but not that. Maybe it's because I know Harry could be Sasha's dad that I picked up on a brilliant moment at the meeting with Ilya and the HS when they agreed to begin sharing secrets and Ilya looked very pointedly at Harry and said "you go first". There was a glint in his eye that said he knew Harry was keeping one hell of a secret! All that business of the diplomatic car cruising about with tinted windows screamed set up to me and Coaver looked genuinely surprised that Harry suspected him so think someone is setting one against the other. I'm relieved Ruth is heading across to the HS's department because her pained face is driving me nuts. If she's going to worry about what Harry got up to 30 years ago she's never going to cope with what's probably gone on since!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Season 10 - Episode 4 discussion - JHyde - 09-10-2011, 03:02 PM
RE: Season 10 - Episode 4 discussion - molecatcher - 10-10-2011 12:56 PM