Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
19-10-2011, 01:10 AM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
A few questions from the last episode (random sequence / random thoughts):

1) What was Harry doing while Ruth was lifting the laptop?
Series 10.6 Spoiler: show
I mentioned a couple days ago, I thought he was contacting the returning character for assistance. I still think this is most likely, but he was acting so weird a worse thought occurred to me: could it be that that Ruth was right to be insecure.....She is just being manipulated as an asset by Harry. Harry said he had to follow-up on his thoughts. I have no idea what this meant. Do you?

2) Why was Coaver's laptop at the hotel if he was leaving the country for Rotterdam?
I have no idea why this would be the case, nor how the CIA got to it before MI-5. It should have been with his luggage in the Audi.

3) If Elena loves her husband and speaks so 'fondly of him,' why did she make such a pass at Harry: "kiss me, it's the least you can do"?

With this move from Elena, combined with Ilya's confession that she was held for interrogation post-Harry/Coaver, plus the fact that she was in the image Tariq uncovered prior to his death -- I think she is the traitor and poor Sasha will be used to have her confess.

4) Lastly, I thought Harry's comment "you wouldn't refuse a man his last request, would you" to Tower's was weird and it seemed to catch Towers off guard to push the signing forward. Why?
I may have interpreted the scene incorrectly, but it's the first time I've seriously considered that Towers may know more than he should. Or at least that he has a separate agenda.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - kaytea411 - 19-10-2011 01:10 AM