Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SPOILER] - A "lucas" question
01-08-2010, 06:20 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question
No matter what RA says in interviews there are contracts that need to be fulfilled and can or cannot be renewed. My personal guess is that RA has only signed for one more series this time and that Lucas will be in the cliffhanger. Whether he returns or not may depend on RA's other plans, he seems to have many but nothing definite except perhaps a second series of Strike Back and as he has managed to film both in 2009 I see no reason why that alone should prevent him from doing more Spooks if he wants to. He's a workaholic and can do more things at the same time than seem possible.

IF he wants to, little is impossible with Spooks. Others have come back after being (wrongly or rightfully) exposed as a traitor and/or having faked death. I don't see why the mystery that surrounds Lucas should be connected to his exit from the series. The character has worked so far without any mystery except the Russian prison backstory and could work again after it has been reveal that he's the result of a genetic experiment or Harry's son or the the grand-grand-son of the last tsar or whatever.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - digideus - 31-07-2010, 03:59 AM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - JHyde - 01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - Maike - 01-08-2010 06:20 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - Maike - 05-09-2010, 05:27 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - Maike - 05-09-2010, 06:24 PM