Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch]
01-08-2010, 07:35 PM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch]
(01-08-2010 03:47 PM)Silktie Wrote:  One thing I didn't understand, though: why would Adam take off the night vision and give it to Jo? Surely he'd be better able to drive if he has it on himself.

I have never used night vision goggles working in insurance, but my guess would be that you get tunnel vision, i.e you can't see what is to the left and right to where you are looking. Also if you are wearing night vision and another car's headlights hit you, you could well be blinded and crash.

This is truely one of my favourite episodes. I feel everyone has a good episode here, perhaps except Jo who comes over as a little bit of a wet fish who can't see the bigger picture.

Juliet is clearly taking orders from above when she suspends Harry. Us Brits never like to upset the Americans and Harry did just that. To be fair to Juliet though, about half way through the episode you see the penny drop and she goes along with the team, and starts to think they are being played. Come on, that photograph, with the newspaper showing!! All very convenient.

I love the moment where Harry talks to Adam at the dogs. I think Harry really takes in what Adam is saying and perhaps knows what Adam is feeling, having loved and lost in his life as well. Adam is also forming a strong partnership with Ruth. He takes her out in the field instead of Jo or Zaf.

The bus scene is amazing. Perhaps this is my favourite R/H scene ever. I think Harry starts talking about Adam because he is starting to feel uncomfortable as to where the moment is going with Ruth. There is a spark when their hands touch and a look. I don't think Harry knows what to do next so retreats into the safe topic of work. Ruth turns to the front again as she is annoyed that Harry didn't take the moment further. The end scene with Ruth in the office is lovely and the way she is looking at Harry, it's complete adoration.

One question I have about this episode. If Pollard wasn't working for the CIA, who was he working for? I think I missed that bit due to gazing at Harry for 60mins.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 01-08-2010, 02:49 PM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 01-08-2010 07:35 PM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 06-08-2010, 11:10 AM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - Noam - 10-01-2012, 07:29 AM