Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9?
03-11-2010, 05:21 PM
RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9?
(03-11-2010 02:43 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I will probably be on twitter just before, talking nonsense and seeking emotional support. Then I will sit down with a bottle of gin and a big box of tissues. Then when it's all over, I will come on here and ramble on until the early hours of the morning about the lovely kissing scene between Harry and Ruth (TL can dream can't she?) Wink

Ha! LOL I remember posting "ever the optimist" to you last year and you really do keep the faith whatever they chuck at you. I'm soooo impressed but also have an itsy bitsy feeling about that last twist to come so hold that thought!!

I'm planning to curl up on the sofa with a large glass of Australian or Californian red wine, depending on what's on offer this weekend, a huge pizza to fill my face and, having read Wylie's blog about that lonely ride and voice messages, a tissue. On the other hand, since just reading his comment brought a tear to my eye I dread to think what the actual scene is going to do to me so I'd better make that the biggest box of tissues in the supermarket. If it's all too awful I'll probably down the whole bottle so anything I post afterwards will be illegible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - molecatcher - 03-11-2010 05:21 PM