Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 9: The Alternative - Chapter One
08-11-2010, 09:28 PM
RE: Series 9: The Alternative - Chapter One
(08-11-2010 08:37 PM)Lukyan Lyubof Wrote:  Liking it, eagerly awaiting chapter 2
*Coughs* I think you mean that the old-school spooks PLUS LUCAS rule Smile *coughs*

Well, I've always seen Lucas as an old-school spook since he was Tom's predecessor and had been around during the late 90s. After all, he used an old 90s code with Malcolm during the end of Series 7. So for me, Lucas is an old-school spook! Smile

(08-11-2010 08:46 PM)Floz Wrote:  hmmm this is great *cough zoe too??? please??? Tongue) i love this but i think old team plus some of the new team too...!!! Smile this is really good!! xxx

I MAY add in Zoe if the storyline can work her in, who knows, I'm keeping an open mind, so she could very well show up, but no promises though. She does have a relation to Lucas as they were all around the same time, so chances are good she may show up to help the old team.

Tessa may even show up to. Basically, any Spooks character still alive from the late 90s and early 2000s era can still make an appearance as long as they have had contact with Lucas.

Who knows, I may recall the whole old team! Big Grin

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 9: The Alternative - Chapter One - BravoNine - 08-11-2010 09:28 PM