Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel about Season 9?
09-11-2010, 04:15 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9?
OK, comments about going forward looking at how ep9.8 closed.

My first feeling when the screen 'closed' was "this is it".
In the past, Harry has done 2 things, 'His Job', like the EMP at the start of Season 9, and the 'He got away with it' like dealing with Blake, helping Ruth and Zoe escape the first time.

But times have changed, and now Harry has to account for what he did. As Lucas said, Good people come in, and get spat out.

The line from the Home Sec about "Life after MI5" made me feel that this was the end. It felt like the HS was saying "if you leave now, we can leave the past as the past, and we will not look into you"
Not the best way to end the show, but the main people survived, and was a reasonable finale

But after finding out that it is comming back, we have a few issues.
1) Harry will be investigated. Depending on how hard they look, this will be more than a slap on the wrist. Can he lead the team if he has been disiplined
2) In the past, yes the section chief has changed, (Tom, Adam, Ros, Lucas), but there has always been Harry at the top.
With Harry in doubt, Lucas gone, that is the top 2 people of Section D gone. And as others have said, 'the kids' are not ready to lead the section on their own
3) If Harry stays, and Season 10 is to investigate him, 8 eps of going through Harrys life dosn't sound enjoyable. If they do spend S10 doing that, then I have to agree with the earlier comment of Jumping and Shark
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you feel about Season 9? - JHyde - 09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: How did you feel about Season 9? - the_one - 09-11-2010 04:15 AM